How to Get Help
Sample Statements of Work
Sample Statements of Work (SOW) - One of the first steps in your procurement is developing your Statement of Work (SOW). In it, you describe the needs and requirements of your agency in a concise, focused way.
Browse the Self Service page to get answers to your questions.
- Sample Statements of Work (SOW)
- Get assisted services
- Get Customer Service (Government Technology Customers)
- Get Customer Service (Technology Business Partners)
IT Solutions Navigator
IT Solutions Navigator - Our easy-to-use IT Solutions Navigator allows our government agency customers to easily do market research for their IT acquisitions.
Acquisition Gateway - Workspace where acquisition professionals and federal buyers can connect with resources, tools, and each other.
Use any of the methods below to speak with us.
- Chat with us - choose the blue "Chat Now!" button on the upper right side of this page;
- Email us at ITCSC@gsa.gov;
- Call us at 855-482-4348 (8:00 p.m. Sunday to 8:30 p.m. Friday); or
- For complex or long standing issues, ask us to escalate your IT acquisition related issue or inquiry.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/itchelp