Sample Technology Statements of Work
The Alliant documents below are categorized by the enterprise architecture model they align with.
- Alliant Application Services and Component Framework [PDF - 130 KB]
- Alliant Application Services: Customer Services [PDF - 150 KB]
- Alliant Application Services: Email Cloud [PDF - 47 KB]
- Alliant IT Management Services: IT Security [PDF - 165 KB]
- Alliant Managed Mobility Service [PDF - 2 MB]
- Alliant Planning and Resource Allocation: Enterprise Architecture [PDF - 152 KB]
- Alliant Service Access and Delivery and Service Interface & Integration: Software Development [PDF - 137 KB]
- Alliant Service Platform and Infrastructure [PDF - 210 KB]
- Alliant Service Platform and Infrastructure: IT Services [PDF - 391 KB]
- Alliant Service Platform and Infrastructure: System and Database Architecture [PDF - 191 KB]
- Alliant Service Platform, Infrastructure, Service Interface and Integration [PDF - 210 KB]
- Alliant Software Application and Web-Based Service Interface [PDF - 713 KB]
- Alliant Software Service Platform and Infrastructure - Business Management Services [PDF - 368 KB]
Use these statement of objectives (SOO) to move legacy systems to the cloud more efficiently and better plan for developing new cloud applications.
Connections II meets federal agencies' telecommunications equipment, labor, building, and campus infrastructure solution needs.
- IPv6 Template [DOCX - 910 KB]
- IPV6 Work Breakdown Chart [PDF - 229 KB]
- DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) Deployment Project [DOCX - 2 MB]
- Connections II Generic Example Statement of Work [DOCX - 44 KB]
- Connections II Performance-Based Example Statement of Work (SOW) [DOCX - 76 KB]
- Connections II Unified Communications SOW Template [DOCX - 3 MB]
- Connections II Communications Cabling SOW Template [DOCX - 468 KB]
- Connections II Managed Mobility SOW Template [DOCX - 684 KB]
- Network OAM for Voice SOW Template [DOCX - 3 MB]
- Network Operations Admin Maintenance SOW Template [DOCX - 5 MB]
Statement of Work (SOW) and Request for Quote (RFQ) Templates
The Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) SOW templates below provide example information for a variety of cybersecurity services that can be purchased through the HACS SIN. Sections 3.0 and 4.0 of each template provide typical language for a cybersecurity solicitation, and provide examples of specific activities and deliverables associated with HACS.
Each template aligns with the HACS RFQ Template, and material from any of these SOW examples can be copied and pasted directly into Sections 3.0 and 4.0 of the RFQ template to make your experience easier and more efficient.
Government (including state and local government) can get almost any technology product or service they need through GSA's Schedule.
Log in to the Acquisition Gateway to find the best government IT contract to meet your needs:
- Search the SOW Library;
- Find and compare solutions;
- Connect with other acquisition professionals; and
- Use the market research tools and resources.
The shortcut for this page is gsa.gov/techsow