We offer a wide range of IT and telecommunications hardware and services for one-off purchases or as part of a total IT solution, including:
- Communications equipment (landline phones including VoIP, modems, routers, switches, and wireless broadband devices);
- Computing equipment (laptops, desktops, keyboards, electronic equipment, printers, scanners, copiers);
- Fiber-optic equipment; and
- Hardware services, such as maintenance (ie. SmartNet for Cisco products).
Features over 5,000 industry partners offering various commercial IT hardware products and services, including:
Use the Cooperative Purchasing Program to buy from MAS Information Technology.
Buy standard desktop and laptop arrangements through MAS Information Technology.
- Customized client-specific systems
- Structure design, install, and fulfillment;
- Expert services to support existing networks;
- Upgrade network equipment, standards (including IPv6), and systems; and
- Transition planning and integration services.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/ithardware.