MTIPS Features and Price Structure
The Enterprise Infrastructure Services (EIS) Pricing Tool allows users to find MTIPS pricing on the EIS contract.
MTIPS Pricing Structure:
Service Related Equipment (SRE) may also be required to enable the MTIPS service to meet the specific agency requirements. SRE examples are Agency Dedicated or Managed Firewall Services, Routers, etc.
Charges for the port are monthly, with no installation fees. The MTIPS port charge is made up of the following:
- Dual site and component redundancy;
- EINSTEIN enclave;
- Failover connectivity;
- Internet access connectivity;
- Security services; and
- Security Operations Center (SOC).
These optional features are separately priced:
- Agency Network Operations Center/Security Operations Center console;
- Agency security policy enforcement;
- Custom Certification and Accreditation support;
- Customized reports;
- Encrypted DMZ (Federal Information Processing Standard 140-2/3-compliant)
- Encrypted traffic analysis;
- External Network Connection (IP traffic); and
- Forensic analysis of cyber incidents.
Managed Security Service (MSS) Pricing Structure:
The GSA EIS Managed Security Service (MSS) Trusted Internet Connections Service (TICS) may be leveraged to address the TIC 3.0 security capability gaps between the current traditional TIC 2.2 services like the GSA Managed Trusted Internet Protocol Services (MTIPS) and other legacy TIC access Provider (TICAP) implementations.
With TIC 3.0, agencies have been given more flexibility to decide how they provide their workforce access to applications, data and the internet within their enterprises regardless of location. MSS TICS solutions for the Cloud, Agency Branch office, and Remote User TIC 3.0 Use Cases may be constructed in several ways under EIS.
MSS includes the following functions;
The EIS MSS is a catalog service which provides the EIS industry partners the ability to produce safe, flexible, and repeatable TICS solutions for agencies while addressing the CISA TIC 3.0 Security objectives. The MSS catalog for each industry partner contains CLINs for their specific item MRC, NRC, and Usage.