MTIPS Industry Partners & Ordering Requirements
These Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) industry partners have gone through the Trusted Internet Connection (TIC) Assessment and Authorization process and are Authorized by GSA at the FISMA High level to provide Managed Trusted Internet Protocol Service (MTIPS) which may be leveraged for agency Tradition TIC Use Case requirements.
- AT&T Corp. - Large Business
- BT Federal Inc. - Large Business
- Core Technologies, Inc. - 8(a) Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business
- Defined Technologies - Small Business
- Granite Telecommunications, LLC - Large Business
- Lumen - Large Business
- Manhattan Telecommunications - Small Business
- Verizon - Large Business
A signed Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) between the agency receiving service and CISA is required before the agency can receive MTIPS service.
Please contact the NCPS Program Office for the latest version of this document.
Please direct inquiries to: NCPSProgramOffice@cisa.dhs.gov