Cloud IT Acquisition Services
Visit the Cloud Information Center to:
- Get best practices and acquisition templates such as sample SOOs, , and more;
- Use our Market Research as a Service (M-RAS) to speed up your agency's market research phase;
- Use IT Category on GSA's expanded SIN 132-40 to purchase cloud products and professional cloud labor in the same place;
- Check your cloud journey with a Step-by-Step Cloud Roadmap;
- Streamline your market research phase of the RFI process on cloud service providers;
- Save time with our market research tools and community-sourced cloud resources;
- Ensure your cloud use aligns with your agency mission needs;
- Learn from our use cases and information forums; and
- Find FedRAMP-authorized Cloud Service Providers.
A document used to communicate government requirements, but which do not solicit binding offers. Quotations submitted in response are not offers. The schedule order is the offer, and then the contractor can do something to show acceptance, like ordering supplies or contacting subcontractors.
Long-term governmentwide contracts with commercial firms providing federal, state, and local government buyers access to more than 11 million commercial products and services at volume discount pricing. Also called schedules or federal supply schedules.
The shortcut for this page is gsa.gov/cloud