Salesforce Governmentwide Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA)
Salesforce BPA Update
The Salesforce Implementation, Integration, and Support Services (SIISS) BPA expires December 20, 2020. Agencies may award until the 20th with a period of performance no longer than five years from award, and/or use GSA's Multiple Award Schedule to buy Salesforce support and services.
The Salesforce Implementation, Integration, and Support Services (SIISS) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) is a multiple-award, governmentwide BPA. This BPA will simplify acquiring Salesforce services, reduce costs, and streamline delivery of core services.
This BPA allows you to easily acquire Salesforce implementation by:
- Consolidating the government’s Salesforce technical development, operations and maintenance, and enforcement strategy needs into one procurement vehicle;
- Replacing many agency-specific contracts; and
- Reduces contract duplication and the government's administration costs.
This BPA ensures that acquiring Salesforce implementation services is easy and reliable.
Awardees are proven enterprise-level Salesforce implementation partners who can manage implementations and integrations within complex, multi-organizational government cloud ecosystems. It offers
- Five-year period of performance;
- Estimated value: $503 Million;
- Supports the development of hundreds of shareable cloud applications and public-facing community portals as well as tens of thousands of users;
- Sets standards for Salesforce development allowing agencies to share repeatable applications via the GSA Labs community, improve interoperability, best practices, and app sharing among agencies; and
- Supports FITARA by setting up standards that make it possible for agencies to reuse applications developed by others and by providing a single governmentwide vehicle that can replace numerous agency-specific contracts.