Sample Technology Statements of Work
More SOWs on the Acquisition Gateway!
Log in to the Acquisition Gateway to find the best government IT contract to meet your needs:
- Search the SOW Library;
- Find and compare solutions;
- Connect with other acquisition professionals; and
- Use the market research tools and resources.
- Alliant Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
- Cloud Email as a Service (EaaS) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA)
- Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) BPA
- Connections II
- Schedule 70
The Alliant documents below are categorized by the enterprise architecture model they align with.
- Alliant Application Services [PDF - 190 KB]
- Alliant Application Services and Component Framework [PDF - 130 KB]
- Alliant Application Services: Customer Services [PDF - 150 KB]
- Alliant Application Services: Email Cloud [PDF - 47 KB]
- Alliant Application Services: Enterprise Cloud [PDF - 46 KB]
- Alliant IT Management Services: IT Security [PDF - 165 KB]
- Alliant Managed Mobility Service [PDF - 2 MB]
- Alliant Planning and Resource Allocation: Enterprise Architecture [PDF - 152 KB]
- Alliant Service Access and Delivery and Service Interface & Integration: Software Development [PDF - 137 KB]
- Alliant Service Platform and Infrastructure [PDF - 210 KB]
- Alliant Service Platform and Infrastructure: IT Services [PDF - 391 KB]
- Alliant Service Platform and Infrastructure: System and Database Architecture [PDF - 191 KB]
- Alliant Service Platform, Infrastructure, Service Interface and Integration [PDF - 210 KB]
- Alliant Software Application and Web-Based Service Interface [PDF - 713 KB]
- Alliant Software Service Platform and Infrastructure - Business Management Services [PDF - 368 KB]
Agencies can get EaaS using a BPA through industry partners who offer email, office automation, records management, migration services and integration services.
Cloud EaaS Sample Statement of Work (SOW) [DOCX - 50 KB]
Agencies can get IaaS using a BPA through 12 industry partners who offer cloud storage, virtual machines, and web hosting with an Authority to Operate (ATO) at the FISMA moderate-impact level.
Cloud IaaS BPA Sample Statement of Objectives [DOCX - 50 KB]
Connections II meets federal agencies' telecommunications equipment, labor, building, and campus infrastructure solution needs.
- IPv6 Template [DOCX - 910 KB]
- IPV6 Work Breakdown Chart [PDF - 229 KB]
- DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) Deployment Project [DOCX - 2 MB]
- Connections II Generic Example Statement of Work [DOCX - 44 KB]
- Connections II Performance-Based Example Statement of Work (SOW) [DOCX - 76 KB]
- Connections II Unified Communications SOW Template [DOCX - 3 MB]
- Connections II Communications Cabling SOW Template [DOCX - 468 KB]
- Connections II Managed Mobility SOW Template [DOCX - 684 KB]
- Network OAM for Voice SOW Template [DOCX - 3 MB]
- Network Operations Admin Maintenance SOW Template [DOCX - 5 MB]
Government (including state and local government) can get almost any technology product or service they need through GSA's Schedule 70.
- IT Schedule 70 Federal Health Database Software Maintenance and Enhancement [DOC - 327 KB]
- IT Schedule 70 Statement of Work, Performance Work Statement, and Task Order [PDF - 329 KB]
The shortcut for this page is gsa.gov/techsow