Section 889 Dashboard
Section 889 Part B of the FY19 NDAA went into effect on August 13, 2020. Before placing an order, check the 889 Part B Contract Vehicle Modification Tracking Dashboard (updated daily) to ensure the vendor has agreed to the mass modification clause (FAR clause 52.204-25, AUG 2020) and that you obtain representation as detailed in the provision (FAR 52.204-24, AUG 2020) unless you obtain a waiver or your agency policy specifies otherwise.
Government needs smarter technology solutions. GSA offers:
- A full range of IT and telecommunications products and services;
- Solutions to help you meet your mandates; and
- Pre-competed contracts that save time and money.
MAS Information Technology
MAS Information Technology features over 5,000 industry partners offering a wide variety of commercial IT products and services you can order from.
- SINS and Solutions We Offer
- Buy From MAS Information Technology
- Sell Through MAS Information Technology
- Training and Events
Federal agencies can browse Governmentwide Acquisitions Contracts for total IT solutions.
Telecommunications and Network Services
Browse our Telecommunications and Network Services offerings.
- Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions
- EIS Transition
- Connections II
- Satellite Communications (SATCOM)
- Local telecommunications services
- Wireless Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI)
Software Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs)
Software BPAs, formerly known as SmartBUY, allow federal, state, local, and tribal government organizations to pay less for software and supporting services.
Make better decisions for your agency by using the Dashboard and Prices Paid Tools.
- 8(a) STARS II Pricing Tool
- Alliant and Alliant Small Business Prices Paid Tools
- Connections II Dashboard
- GWAC Contract Dashboard
- Networx Unit Pricer
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/itc.