8(a) STARS II Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
Please note: The 8(a) STARS II GWAC Open Season was awarded on June 13, 2017. A notice to proceed was issued on June 26, 2017, effectively allowing new industry partners to receive task orders. A complete list of 8(a) STARS II GWAC awardees may be found on the Industry Partners page.
The award announcement may be found on FedBizOpps.
8(a) STARS II, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
- Industry Partners
- Ordering Guide and Contract Library
- Business Categories by Functional Area
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Access our industry partners page for information on the 8(a) STARS II contract holders.
- 8(a) STARS II In8(a) STARS II Industry Partner Spreadsheet [XLSX - 345 KB] [xls]
Browse the Ordering Guide and Contract Library page for the:
The 8(a) STARS II Pricing Tool page allows users to view fully burdened labor hour ceiling rates for 8(a) STARS II industry partners.
Use the tool to:
- Filter search results by:
- Functional area;
- Industry partner;
- Labor category;
- Work site;
- Contract year; and
- Geographic locality.
- Select price statistics; and
- Download results to Excel and print.
Search the Business Categories page for the 8(a) STARS II functional areas that correspond to four North American Industry Codes (NAICS).
- Custom Computer Programming Services;
- Computer Systems Design Services;
- Computer Facilities Management Services; and
- Other Computer Related Services.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/stars2