8(a) STARS II Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
New! DoD recently issued a memo (May 2018) encouraging the use of the 8(a) STARS II GWAC. View the memo here [PDF - 337 KB].
Need Training? Are you a contracting or program staff member seeking 8(a) STARS II Training? You may register for upcoming 8(a) STARS II Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) training at GSA Events or email the 8(a) STARS II team to coordinate group training.
8(a) STARS II, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
- Industry Partners
- Ordering Guide and Contract Library
- Business Categories by Functional Area
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Access our industry partners page for information on the 8(a) STARS II contract holders.
- 8(a) STARS II Industry Partner Spreadsheet [XLSX - 352 KB] [xls]
Browse the Ordering Guide and Contract Library page for the:
The 8(a) STARS II Pricing Tool page allows users to view fully burdened labor hour ceiling rates for 8(a) STARS II industry partners.
Use the tool to:
- Filter search results by:
- Functional area;
- Industry partner;
- Labor category;
- Work site;
- Contract year; and
- Geographic locality.
- Select price statistics; and
- Download results to Excel and print.
Search the Business Categories page for the 8(a) STARS II functional areas that correspond to four North American Industry Codes (NAICS).
- Custom Computer Programming Services;
- Computer Systems Design Services;
- Computer Facilities Management Services; and
- Other Computer Related Services.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/stars2