8(a) STARS II Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
FAR Update - The 8(a) competitive threshold found at Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 19.805-1 has been increased from $4.0M to $4.5M by way of FAC 2021-01. 8(a) STARS II allows for directed orders at or below the competitive threshold, currently $4.5M.
You can now identify contracts that have accepted the Section 889 mass modification clause using the 889 Part B Contract Vehicle Modification Tracking Dashboard, updated daily.
The ordering period for the 8(a) STARS II GWAC ends August 30, 2021, and orders awarded on or after July 1, 2020 under 8(a) STARS II must be complete by June 30, 2022.
8(a) STARS II, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
- Industry Partners
- Ordering Guide and Contract Library
- Business Categories by Functional Area
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Access our industry partners page for information on the 8(a) STARS II contract holders.
Ordering Guide and Contract Library
Browse the Ordering Guide and Contract Library page for the:
- 8(a) STARS II Ordering Guide [PDF - 1 MB]
- 8(a) STARS II Contract [PDF - 1 MB]
- Marketing Materials
- Interagency Contracts Guidance
The 8(a) STARS II Pricing Tool page allows users to view fully burdened labor hour ceiling rates for 8(a) STARS II industry partners.
Use the tool to:
- Filter search results by:
- Functional area
- Industry partner
- Labor category
- Work site
- Contract year
- Geographic locality
- Select price statistics
- Download results to Excel and print
Business Categories by Functional Area
Search the Business Categories page for the 8(a) STARS II functional areas that correspond to four North American Industry Codes (NAICS).
- Custom Computer Programming Services
- Computer Systems Design Services
- Computer Facilities Management Services
- Other Computer Related Services
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Search our FAQ page for the most common questions of our government customers.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/stars2