8(a) STARS II Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
Important - The 8(a) STARS II contract ceiling has been increased by $7B, to $22B and the Control Number Policy has been suspended by GSA. You may continue with your planned acquisition without a control number.
Reminder- The ordering period for the 8(a) STARS II GWAC ends August 30, 2021, and orders awarded on or after July 1, 2020 under 8(a) STARS II must be complete by June 30, 2022.
8(a) STARS II, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
- Industry Partners
- Ordering Guide and Contract Library
- Business Categories by Functional Area
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Access our industry partners page for information on the 8(a) STARS II contract holders.
8(a) STARS II Industry Partner Spreadsheet [XLSX - 202 KB] [xls]
Browse the Ordering Guide and Contract Library page for the:
The 8(a) STARS II Pricing Tool page allows users to view fully burdened labor hour ceiling rates for 8(a) STARS II industry partners.
Use the tool to:
- Filter search results by:
- Functional area;
- Industry partner;
- Labor category;
- Work site;
- Contract year; and
- Geographic locality.
- Select price statistics; and
- Download results to Excel and print.
Search the Business Categories page for the 8(a) STARS II functional areas that correspond to four North American Industry Codes (NAICS).
- Custom Computer Programming Services;
- Computer Systems Design Services;
- Computer Facilities Management Services; and
- Other Computer Related Services.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/stars2