8(a) STARS II Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
Please note: The 8(a) STARS II GWAC Open Season was awarded on June 13, 2017. A notice to proceed was issued on June 26, 2017, effectively allowing new industry partners to receive task orders. A complete list of 8(a) STARS II GWAC awardees may be found on the Industry Partners page.
The award announcement may be found on FedBizOpps.
8(a) STARS II, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
- Industry Partners
- Ordering Guide and Contract Library
- Business Categories by Functional Area
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Access our industry partners page for information on the 8(a) STARS II contract holders.
- 8(a) STARS II Industry Partner Spreadsheet [XLSX - 345 KB]
Ordering Guide and Contract Library
Browse the Ordering Guide and Contract Library page for the:
The 8(a) STARS II Pricing Tool page allows users to view fully burdened labor hour ceiling rates for 8(a) STARS II industry partners.
Use the tool to:
- Filter search results by:
- Functional area;
- Industry partner;
- Labor category;
- Work site;
- Contract year; and
- Geographic locality.
- Select price statistics; and
- Download results to Excel and print.
Business Categories by Functional Area
Search the Business Categories page for the 8(a) STARS II functional areas that correspond to four North American Industry Codes (NAICS).
- Custom Computer Programming Services;
- Computer Systems Design Services;
- Computer Facilities Management Services; and
- Other Computer Related Services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/stars2.