8(a) STARS II Industry Partners
Who is on 8(a) STARS II?
Access the 8(a) STARS II Industry Partner Spreadsheet [XLSX - 355 KB] to learn about or contact the 8(a) STARS II industry partners.
You can use the contact information in the spreadsheet to provide fair opportunity to be considered in accordance with FAR 16.505, unless you use an exception for fair opportunity outlined in FAR 16.505(b)(2)(i). You can also issue task orders directly through eBuy or by working with GSA's Assisted Acquisition Services.
Information for industry partners
Interested industry partners may also be able to serve as subcontractors to one or more 8(a) STARS II prime contractors. You can make yourself more competitive by:
- Contacting the prime contractor’s program manager or subcontracting coordinator;
- Presenting your unique business value;
- Familiarizing yourself with the 8(a) STARS II contract;
- Bringing a prospective project to the business relationship; and
- Consider participating in GSA's Mentor Protege Program.
For other contracting opportunities, you should: