8(a) STARS III
News: The 8(a) STARS III GWAC is highlighted in a recent Office of Management and Budget memo that identifies strategies for meeting and exceeding agency Small Disadvantaged Business goals.
The Best-in-Class 8(a) STARS III GWAC is a small business set-aside contract that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. The 8(a) STARS III GWAC:
- Expands capabilities for emerging technologies,
- Supports both outside of the continental United States (OCONUS) and CONUS requirements,
- Features limited protestability up to $10M, and
- Offers expert guidance from the GSA team, including free scope review services and market research
- Contract Type: Governmentwide Acquisition Contract
- Ceiling: $50 billion
- Ordering Period: Five year base with one three year option, started July 2, 2021
- Task Order Types: Fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend
- Contract Access Fee: 0.75%, the same as GSA Schedules
All members of the acquisition team are encouraged to attend 8(a) STARS III Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) training. This training is required for contracting officers prior to placing task orders on the contract. DPA training options include live webinars, a YouTube video series, a GSA Acquisition Gateway video or a review of the contract ordering guide. Following training, the contracting officer will need to submit an online DPA request form.
- 8(a) STARS III Contract [PDF - 730 KB]
- 8(a) STARS III Ordering Guide [PDF - 822 KB]
- 8(a) STARS III Brochure [PDF - 133 KB]
- 8(a) STARS III Pricing
- 8(a) STARS III Industry Partner List [XLSX - 231 KB]
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/stars3.