The Alliant 2 GWAC was awarded on 11/17/2017. The Effective Date is anticipated to be July 1, 2018. The Period of Performance and Ordering Period will include a 5 multiyear base term through June 30, 2023 plus a 5 multiyear option period through June 30, 2028. A link to Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) training will be forthcoming.
No orders may be placed through the contract at this time. We'll provide more information when the contract is available for use. Send questions to Alliant2@gsa.gov
OMB Names Alliant 2 GWAC a Best-in-Class for Information Technology Solutions!
Similarly to Alliant, this next generation GWAC includes:
- A highly qualified pool of industry partners;
- A robust scope aligned with the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DoDEA);
- Access to a full range of comprehensive IT services and IT services-based solutions;
- Flexibility as emerging technologies and the definition of information technology evolve;
- Ancillary support (non-IT) permitted when it is integral to, and necessary for, the IT services-based outcome;
- Open Season provision to competitively award to additional highly qualified IT Contractors to the Alliant 2 pool;
- A full spectrum of contract types, including cost reimbursement;
- Worldwide coverage;
- Complimentary scope-compatibility reviews; and
- Acquisition Templates and the capability to search for sample Statements of Work (SOWs) to be available on the Acquisition Gateway.
Our goal is to build off of the success of Alliant, and create a contract vehicle that provides a total solution to agencies' requirements.