Similarly to Alliant, this next generation GWAC includes:
- A highly qualified pool of industry partners;
- A robust scope aligned with the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DoDEA);
- Access to a full range of comprehensive IT services and IT services-based solutions;
- Flexibility as emerging technologies and the definition of information technology evolve;
- Ancillary support (non-IT) permitted when it is integral to, and necessary for, the IT services-based outcome;
- Open Season provision to competitively award to additional highly qualified IT Contractors to the Alliant 2 pool;
- A full spectrum of contract types, including cost reimbursement;
- Worldwide coverage;
- Complimentary scope-compatibility reviews;
- Acquisition Templates and the capability to search for sample Statements of Work (SOWs) to be available on the Acquisition Gateway.
Our goal is to build off of the success of Alliant, and create a contract vehicle that provides a total solution to agencies' requirements.