Alliant 2 Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
Alliant 2, a Best-in-Class GWAC, offers artificial intelligence (AI), distributed ledger technology (DLT), robotic process automation (RPA), and other types of emerging technologies.
GSA’s Alliant 2 GWAC is a multiple-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) offering comprehensive and flexible IT solutions worldwide. Alliant 2 provides best-value Information Technology (IT) solutions to federal agencies, while strengthening opportunities in federal contracting for small businesses.
- Ceiling – $50 Billion
- Period of performance – July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2023, with one five-year option from July 1, 2023 to June 30, 2028
- Worldwide coverage
- All contract types: Fixed Price (all types), Cost Reimbursement (all types), Labor Hour, Time and Materials, Hybrid
- Primary NAICS: 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services, task order scope is not limited to this NAICS Code
- Contractor engagement metrics for bid and award requirements
- DFARS clauses included as an attachment to the master contract
- Inclusion of Standard and Non-Standard IT Labor Categories
- As a Best-in-Class contract, Alliant 2 is designated by the Office of Management and Budget as a preferred governmentwide solution
- Offers Artificial Intelligence (AI), Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and other types of emerging technologies
- Aligned with Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DoDEA) to enable contract to implement emerging and innovative technologies
- 50% Subcontracting Goal
- Small business subcontracting credit is now available at the task order level. Funding Agency receives the credit in eSRS.
- GWACs have the same low fee as GSA Schedules.
- Highly qualified pool of 53 industry partners
- Access our industry partners page for information on the Alliant 2 contract holders
- We provide free Scope Reviews. You'll get a response from the team within 72 hours.
In order to issue a task order under Alliant 2, Ordering Contracting Officers are required to take Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) training. To register, please visit www.gsa.gov/events and look for dates that are best for you.
IT Customer Support
Hours for live chat and calls:
Sun 8 p.m. - Fri 8:30 p.m. CST
Great Government Through Technology
Way Beyond Wireless: Planning for 5G (7/30/19)
Access to Innovation Made Easy (3/26/19)
USING ALLIANT 2
- Attend training
- Request a delegation of procurement authority
- Issue the task order
- Report contract actions
- Review past performance
what is a gwac?
A Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a pre-competed, multiple-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract that agencies can use to buy total IT solutions.