- Ordering guide
- Sample statements of work (SOWs)
- Frequently asked questions
- Marketing materials
The Alliant ordering guide defines roles and responsibilities for its ordering process and provides helpful instructions.
Alliant Ordering Guide [PDF - 560 KB] - A guide for ordering and administering task orders under the Alliant GWAC.
For Department of Defense (DoD) customers: For specific questions related to DoD’s authority to use interagency contracts such as Alliant, please contact the Defense Procurement Acquisition Policy (DPAP) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-695-8571.
The contract contains technical information regarding pricing, order types, the definition of information technology, roles and responsibilities, and applicable parts of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
Alliant Conformed Contract [PDF - 692 KB]
Alliant CAF CAP Memo [PDF - 512 KB]
These templates can help you request and issue a task order through Alliant.
- A - Cover Letter to Task Order Request [DOC - 53 KB]
- B - Task Order Request
- B1 - Task Order Request - Cost [DOC - 84 KB]
- B2 - Task Order Request - Fixed Price [DOC - 80 KB]
- B3 - Task Order Request - Time and Materials [DOC - 80 KB]
- C - Statement of Work
- C1 - Performance Based Statement of Work - Template [DOC - 69 KB]
- D - CLIN Structure
- D1 - CLIN Structure - Cost [DOC - 40 KB]
- D2 - CLIN Structure - Fixed Price [DOC - 81 KB]
- D3 - CLIN Structure - Time & Materials [DOC - 42 KB]
- E - Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan [DOC - 92 KB]
- F - Notification to Successful Offeror [DOC - 52 KB]
- G - Notification to Unsuccessful Offerors [DOC - 52 KB]
- H - FPDS Format [PDF - 773 KB]
- I - COTR Designation [DOC - 52 KB]
- J - Post Award Orientation & Conference Letter [DOC - 36 KB]
- K - Authorization to Use Schedule Letter [DOC - 53 KB]
- L - Modification for Task Order Closeout [DOC - 76 KB]
These SOWs are categorized according to the Federal Enterprise Architecture’s IT component description. They are redacted examples of IT solutions accomplished under Alliant.
Please note that these sample SOWs are for informational purposes only—please do not use them as templates for future Alliant task orders.
- Application Services [PDF - 190 KB]
- Application Services and Component Framework [PDF - 130 KB]
- Application Services: Customer Services [PDF - 150 KB]
- Application Services: E-mail Cloud [PDF - 47 KB]
- Application Services: Enterprise Cloud [PDF - 46 KB]
- IT Management Services: IT Security [PDF - 165 KB]
- Managed Mobility Service [PDF - 2 MB]
- Planning and Resource Allocation: Enterprise Architecture [PDF - 152 KB]
- Service Access and Delivery and Service Interface and Integration: Software Development [PDF - 137 KB]
- Service Platform and Infrastructure [PDF - 210 KB]
- Service Platform and Infrastructure: IT Services [PDF - 391 KB]
- Service Platform and Infrastructure: System and Database Architecture [PDF - 191 KB]
- Service Platform, Infrastructure, Service Interface and Integration [PDF - 210 KB]
- Software Application and Web-Based Service Interface [PDF - 713 KB]
- Software Service Platform and Infrastructure - Business Management Services [PDF - 368 KB]
- Alliant Frequently Asked Questions [DOC - 119 KB] - Information about Alliant's scope, order administration, customer support, and training.
- Brief Overview of the Alliant GWAC [PDF - 324 KB]
You can order additional brochures through the CMLS system by using the keyDOC search.
- Technology Solutions for Your Mission Requirements: Alliant [PDF - 9 MB]
- Guide to GSA Technology Contracts [PDF - 2 MB]