Attend GWAC Delegation of Procurement Authority Training
Before issuing task orders on a GSA GWAC, federal contracting officers must complete training and receive a Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA). You can attend training for a specific GWAC or schedule a combined training session if you want a DPA for two or more of GSA’s GWACs.
Training sessions last approximately one to two hours, and many sessions offer Continuous Learning Points.
- Review the GWAC ordering guide;
- Attend a regularly scheduled webinar;
- Complete an online course(s) -- You can select a specific GWAC course or the combined GSA GWACs course:
- FAC 087- Coming Soon! GSA's Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) for IT Services;
- FAC 042 GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC.
- Youtube Training (8(a) STARS II only).
- Ordering process;
- Roles and responsibilities;
- Resources; and
- How to request a Delegation of Procurement Authority.
- Contract specialists;
- Contracting officer’s technical representatives (COTRs); and
- Program managers.
Information to email:
- Agency name;
- Individual names;
- Phone number; and
- Location (if onsite).
When we receive the information, we will contact you to set up a date and time for your conference call or training.
IT Customer Support
Hours for live chat and calls:
Sun 8 p.m. - Fri 8:30 p.m. CST
GWAC Division Contacts
What is a GWAC?
A Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a pre-competed, multiple-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract that agencies can use to buy total IT solutions.