Attend GWAC Delegation of Procurement Authority Training
Before issuing task orders on a GSA GWAC, federal contracting officers must complete training and receive a Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA). You can attend training for a specific GWAC or schedule a combined training session if you want a DPA for two or more of GSA’s GWACs.
Training sessions last approximately one to two hours, and many sessions offer Continuous Learning Points.
- Review the GWAC ordering guide (provides training on all active GSA GWACs);
- Attend a regularly scheduled webinar;
- Complete the online course(s) -- You can select a specific GWAC course or the combined GSA GWACs' course:
- FAC 039 GSA's Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) for IT Services;
- FAC 041 GSA Alliant and Alliant Small Business GWACs; and
- FAC 042 GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC.
- Request a webinar, conference call, or onsite training.
- Ordering process;
- Roles and responsibilities;
- Resources; and
- How to request a Delegation of Procurement Authority.
- Contract specialists;
- Contracting officer’s technical representatives (COTRs); and
- Program managers.
Information to email:
- Agency name;
- Individual names;
- Phone number; and
- Location (if onsite).
- 8(a) STARS II: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Alliant: email@example.com;
- Alliant Small Business: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- VETS 2: email@example.com
When we receive the information, we will contact you to set up a date and time for your conference call or training.
Try the IT Solutions Navigator
GWAC Division Contacts
What is a GWAC?
A Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a pre-competed, multiple-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract that agencies can use to buy total IT solutions.