Request a GWAC Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA)
Warranted contracting officers (a contracting officer appointed pursuant to FAR 1.603) must fill out this form to request a Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA), which allows direct access to our GWACs.
The DPA clearly delineates the roles and responsibilities between the GSA contracting officer and the ordering contracting officer, and complies with the Office of Management and Budget’s (OMB) executive agent designation to GSA.
DPA requestors must provide a .gov or .mil email address. Requestors who do not have a .gov or .mil email address must send the information below and submit a copy of their warrant as a federal contracting officer to email@example.com before it will be considered.
Before requesting a DPA
Before you can request a DPA, you must:
- Attend training; and
- Review the corresponding Delegation of Procurement Authority Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) for each GWAC you want to use:
- 8(a) STARS II GWAC [DOCX - 45 KB] (to manage existing task orders only)
- 8(a) STARS III GWAC [DOCX - 46 KB]
- Alliant 2 GWAC [DOCX - 44 KB]
- VETS 2 GWAC [DOCX - 43 KB]
Please note: If you are requesting your DPA following a review of the ordering guide or an all-GWAC delegation training session, you may select the box to request a delegation for "All Active GSA GWACs".
After requesting a DPA
- GSA will review the form and initiate the DPA;
- You should receive DPA confirmation within two business days; and
- After receiving the confirmation, you will be able to issue task orders on the selected GWAC(s).
Please Note: If you experience any issues with the form, please submit the requested information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/gwacdpa.