VETS 2 Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
The VETS 2 GWAC was awarded on October 26, 2017. See the 70 contract awardees on FedBizOpps.
Please note: No orders may be placed through the contract at this time. We'll provide more information when the contract is available for use. Send questions to VETS2@gsa.gov.
OMB has named the VETS 2 GWAC a Best in Class contract for information technology (IT) services.
The VETS 2 GWAC offers a unique contribution to the federal acquisition community as it’s the only GWAC set-aside exclusively for Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB). VETS 2 is designed to meet a variety of diverse agency IT requirements, including new and emerging technologies.
VETS 2 GWAC Features:
- Comprehensive Scope - The contract scope is designed to meet a variety of diverse agency IT requirements, including new and emerging technologies;
- Multiple Contract Types - VETS 2 will allow Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials, and Labor Hour orders;
- Enables Long-Term Planning - VETS 2 will have a five-year base period and one five-year option period;
- Robust Contractor Pool - Provides access to customized IT solutions from a qualified pool of SDVOSBs; and
- Socioeconomic Impact - Enables GSA to continue its support of the SDVOSB Procurement Program, while helping federal agencies achieve their socioeconomic goals and objectives.
View the VETS 2 Coming Soon Brochure [PDF - 61 KB].
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/vets2.