VETS 2 Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
OMB Names VETS 2 GWAC a Best-in-Class Contract for IT Services!
As the successor to the current VETS GWAC, VETS 2 will be a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) set-aside that provides access to customized IT solutions from a diverse pool of industry partners.
VETS 2 GWAC Features:
- Comprehensive Scope - The contract scope is designed to meet a variety of diverse agency IT requirements, including new and emerging technologies;
- Multiple Contract Types - VETS 2 will allow Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, Time & Materials, and Labor Hour orders;
- Enables Long-Term Planning - VETS 2 will have a five-year base period and one five-year option period;
- Robust Contractor Pool - Provides access to customized IT solutions from a qualified pool of SDVOSBs; and
- Socioeconomic Impact - Enables GSA to continue its support of the SDVOSB Procurement Program, while helping federal agencies achieve their socioeconomic goals and objectives.
View the VETS 2 Coming Soon Brochure [PDF - 61 KB].
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/vets2.