VETS 2 Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
For information on VETS 2 training for federal and military customers, please visit www.gsa.gov/gwactraining.
TheGWAC is the only GWAC set aside exclusively for Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB). It’s designed to meet diverse agency IT services requirements, including new and emerging technologies.
A governmentwide acquisition contract exclusively for service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses to sell IT services such as:
- Data management
- Information and communications technology
- IT operations and maintenance
- IT security
- Software development
- Systems design
- New and emerging technologies
- Ceiling: $5 billion
- Ordering period: February 23, 2018, to February 22, 2023, with one five-year option from February 23, 2023 to February 22, 2028
VETS 2 features fixed-price, cost-reimbursement, labor-hour, and time-and-materials task order types, providing greater flexibility in procuring different types of IT products and services and meeting your mission requirements.
Enables GSA to continue its support of the SDVOSB Procurement Program, while helping federal agencies achieve their socioeconomic goals and objectives.
As a Best-in-Class contract, VETS 2 is designated by the Office of Management and Budget as a preferred governmentwide solution.
GWACs have the same low fee as GSA Schedules.
Access our industry partners for information on the VETS 2 contract holders.
Ordering guide and contract library
Browse resources for the:
- VETS 2 ordering guide [PDF - 822 KB]
- VETS 2 contract [PDF - 713 KB]
- Marketing materials and Agency memos
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/vets2.