Health IT Services
The Information Technology Category Health IT Services SIN 132-56 (legacy)/54151HEAL (consolidated solicitation) includes
- Connected health;
- Electronic health records;
- Emerging research;
- Health analytics;
- Health informatics;
- Health information exchanges;
- Innovative solutions;
- Personal health information management; and
- Other health IT services.
Widespread use of Health IT improves the quality of health care, prevents medical errors, protects data, increases administrative efficiencies, and decreases paperwork.
With the Health IT Services SIN offers, you can:
- Easily identify Health IT solutions and experts;
- Award small business set-aside contracts to meet socio-economic goals;
- Establish Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) focused on Health IT solutions;
- Get HIPPA compliance expertise;
- Support the Federal Health IT Strategic Plan to expand adoption of Health IT services, reduce prices, advance secure and interoperable health information solutions, and strengthen healthcare-delivery systems;
- Reduce procurement lead times:
- No synopsis required;
- Pre-negotiated ceiling prices which can be further discounted through head-to-head competition; and
- Established terms and conditions.
- Clearly differentiate between Health IT services from other IT services;
- Get access to innovative and cutting-edge technologies;
- Increase visibility and accessibility of pre-vetted industry partners;
- Simplify procurement process for services; and
- Get data available to track Health IT spend.
How to Buy Health IT Services
Federal, state, local, tribal, and other eligible entities who want to purchase health IT services can use the same MAS procurement process. Visit the How to Order page for step-by-step instructions and resources. You can view the Health IT SIN Vendors on eLibrary.
How to Add the Health IT SIN
Existing Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Contract Holders
- Submit a modification to add the Health IT Services SIN 132-56 (legacy)/54151HEAL (consolidated solicitation) through GSA's eOffer/eMod portal.
Without an Existing MAS Contract
- Follow steps in the online guide to prepare and send an offer.
Questions? Contact the team at email@example.com.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/healthit.