2nd Generation Information Technology Blanket Purchase Agreements (2GIT BPAs)
GSA’s 2nd Generation Information Technology Blanket Purchase Agreements (2GIT BPAs) provide access to Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) hardware/software and ancillary services at the best value.
The benefits of 2GIT extend government-wide:
- Integrated supply chain risk management (SCRM) to improve protection against cybersecurity and counterfeit vulnerabilities;
- Category management principles, such as the ability to collect prices paid data, track savings, and reduce duplicative contracts and their administrative burden;
- A faster ordering process;
- An increase of authorized resellers of major original equipment manufacturers (OEMs);
- The maximum availability of products via FASt Lane modifications;
- Support for small business participation; and
- Complimentary customer support.