Government can use these SOW templates to make technology acquisitions more efficiently.
- Federal Health Database Software Maintenance and Enhancement [DOC - 331 KB]
- Federal Health Database Software Maintenance and Enhancement [PDF - 259 KB]
Acquisition.gov is an E-Gov Initiative that aggregates federal acquisition content by providing one website for regulations, systems, resources, opportunities, and training.
These videos will help you maximize your effective use of Schedule 70. Find the videos on GSA's YouTube page (a nongovernment website).
- Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) (Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
- New Order Procedures for Schedules (Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- GSA Small Business Utilization (Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
- Say Hello to GSA's Seven Acquisition Programs for State & Local Governments
- Using GSA's Multiple Award Schedules: Fast, Easy, Access