Making It Easier: FASt Lane
The FASt Lane program ensures our government customer agencies have quicker access to emerging technologies and innovative offerings. With FASt Lane, vendors get shorter processing times for IT Schedule 70 contract actions that directly support federal customer agency requirements.
Current initiatives eligible for FASt Lane Program:
- 2GIT - 2nd Generation Information Technology IT BPAs;
- DEOS - Defense Enterprise Office Solution;
- NOAA NMITS - National Oceanic and Atmosphere Administration (NOAA) Mission Information Technology Services (NMITS);
- CEOS - Civilian Enterprise Office Solution;
- Other customer initiatives that may arise (may include contract modification initiatives); and
- If a federal agency ordering activity requests in writing that vendors may participate in FASt Lane to support the agency’s current requirements. Vendors are required to add the attached document along with the eOffer package.
The process time frames after eOffer/eMod submission are:
- Less than 48 hours for contract modifications; and
- As quickly as 45 days for new offers.
Based on solicitation requirements, the assigned GSA contracting officer will review new offers or contract modifications and provide any necessary feedback. To ensure a speedy process, applying suppliers must be prepared to respond quickly to any inquiries from GSA contracting officers.
Send questions to the FASt Lane mailbox.
New Offer Guidelines
New offerors that are interested in participating in any of the above initiatives may consider the FASt Lane Program. This program requires that an eOffer submission must include:
- FASt Lane Eligibility Checklist [DOCX - 28 KB] for consideration; and
- All documents and responses per the solicitation requirements.
FASt Lane participants must respond no later than 24 hours of receiving any inquiries or requested information from GSA contracting officers. Failure to respond within the specified time frame will remove the offer from FASt Lane eligibility.
Existing Schedule Holders that are interested in participating in any of the above initiatives may participate in the FASt Lane Program for contract modifications.
1. If the initiative includes a Special Item Number (SIN) that requires a technical review, it shall be completed prior to submitting a modification through the eMod application.
For cloud and cloud related IT professional services email email@example.com.
Attach to the email with the following documentation:
- Technical responses, if applicable for cloud computing services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS); and
- Price proposal templates
For Automated Contact Center (ACCS) email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attach to the email the following documentation:
- Relevant project experience; and
- Price proposal template.
2. Upon successful review of technical documents, submit a FASt Lane request through eMod applications. In addition to the required documents, the FASt Lane Eligibility Checklist [DOCX - 28 KB] must be attached with an eMod submission.
3. FASt Lane participants must respond no later than 24 hours of receiving any inquiries or requested information from the GSA Contracting Officer. Failure to respond within the specified time frame will remove the modification from FASTlane eligibility.
For more information:
Contact FAStLane@gsa.gov for information on participating.
Also, join the ongoing IT Schedule 70 conversation through our Interact community.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/fastlane.