Health IT Services SIN 132-56
IT Schedule 70's Special Item Number (SIN) 132-56 for all Health IT services includes:
- Connected health
- Electronic health records
- Emerging research
- Health analytics
- Health informatics
- Health information exchanges
- Innovative solutions
- Personal health information management
- Other health IT services
Widespread use of Health IT improves the quality of health care, prevents medical errors, protects data, increases administrative efficiencies, and decreases paperwork.
Other benefits that the Health IT Services SIN offers:
- Easily identify Health IT solutions and experts
- Ability to award small business set-aside contracts to meet socio-economic goals
- Ability to establish Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) focused on Health IT solutions
- Provides government with HIPPA compliance expertise
- Supports the Federal Health IT Strategic Plan to expand adoption of Health IT services, reduce prices, advance secure and interoperable health information solutions, and strengthen healthcare-delivery systems
- Reduced procurement lead times
- No synopsis required
- Pre-negotiated ceiling prices which can be further discounted through head-to-head competition
- Established terms and conditions
How to Buy Health IT Services
Federal, state, local, tribal, and other eligible entities who want to purchase health IT services can use the same IT Schedule 70 procurement process. Visit the How to Order page for step-by-step instructions and resources.You can view the Health IT SIN Vendors on eLibrary.
Apply to Sell through the Health IT SIN
Health IT Service providers can apply to sell through the Health IT SIN by downloading the Health IT SIN Package [PDF - 142 KB] (PDF- ) with detailed instructions and the Health IT FASt LANE price template [XLSX - 148 KB] (XLSX- ).
Current IT Schedule 70 Contract Holders
- Submit a modification to add the Health IT SIN 132-56 to the current contract through GSA's eOffer/eMod portal.
- After submitting the modification, email FAStlane@gsa.gov using the subject line "FASt Lane contract modification" for faster processing.
- Include your existing contract number in the body of the email.
Industry Partners Without an Existing IT Schedule 70 Contract
- Follow the steps in the online guide to prepare and submit an offer.
- After submitting the offer, email FAStlane@gsa.gov using the subject line "FASt Lane new offer" for faster processing.
- Include the new offer code provided by GSA in the body of the email.
Questions? Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.