Software Special Item Numbers 132-33/33/34
We refreshed three main software SINs to reflect the rapidly changing software community and a series of policy directives. Now our SINs align with the way software is sold commercially. We are always updating our software offerings to achieve value, cost savings, and balance among functionality, security, and management for agencies.
Benefits for Agencies
Our customers can now more easily get that they need, including transferring software licenses between federal entities.
- Term Software (132-32);
- Perpetual software license (132-33); and
- Software Maintenance Service (132-34).
How to Buy Software through the SINs
Federal, state, local, tribal, and other eligible entities who want to purchase software can use the IT Schedule 70 procurement process. Visit the How to Order page for step-by-step instructions and resources.
How to Sell through the Software SINs
Software providers can apply to sell through the Software SINs by downloading the IT Schedule 70 Package with detailed instructions.
Current Existing IT Schedule 70 Contract Holders
- Submit a modification to add the Software SINs to the current contract through GSA's eOffer/eMod portal;
- After submitting the mod, email FAStlane@gsa.gov with the subject line "FASt Lane contract modification" for faster processing; and
- Include your existing contract number in the body of the email.
Without an Existing IT Schedule 70 Contract
- Follow steps in the online guide to prepare and submit an offer;
- After submitting the offer, email FAStlane@gsa.gov using the subject line "FASt Lane new offer"; and
- Include the new offer code provided by GSA in the email body.