Training Courses Special Item Number (SIN) 132-50
Federal agencies can order training products, services, and solutions off of the Training Courses Special Item Number (SIN 132-50) within the GSA Schedules. State, local, and tribal governments can use the Cooperative Purchasing Program to order.
Benefits for Agencies
- Save time and resources by using eligible private corporations that offer pre-approved training-related services.
- Access the latest Training Courses contractor listing.
Federal agencies can also use FASt Lane.
Advantages to Vendors
- Have your training course offering featured.
- For the maximum benefit, apply for the Training Course SIN through eOffer.
How to Add the Training Courses SIN
Current Existing IT Schedule 70 Contract Holders
- Submit a modification to add the Training Courses Special Item Number (SIN 132-50) to the current contract through GSA's eOffer/eMod portal.
- After submitting the mod, email FAStlane@gsa.gov with the subject line "FASt Lane contract modification".
- Include the existing contract number in the body of the email.
Without an Existing IT Schedule 70 Contract
- Follow steps in the online guide to prepare and submit an offer.
- After submitting the offer, email FAStlane@gsa.gov using the subject line "FASt Lane new offer".
Email us for more information at TrainingCourseSIN@gsa.gov.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/trainingsin