Wireless Mobility Solutions
Wireless Mobility Solutions SIN 132-53 (legacy)/517312 (consolidated solicitation) meets the needs of federal, state, local, regional, and tribal governments for wireless mobility solutions under one Special Item Number (SIN).
Wireless Mobility Solutions increases clarity, convenience, and rapid access to commercially available wireless solutions and advanced mobility solutions.
Get the following from Wireless Mobility Solutions SIN 132-53 (legacy)/517312 (consolidated solicitation):
- Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM);
- Internet of Things (IoT);
- Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS);
- Mobile Application Vetting;
- Mobile Backend-as-a-Service (MBaaS);
- Mobile Hardware/Infrastructure;
- Mobile Identity Management;
- Mobile Threat Protection (MTP);
- Other/Mobile Services;
- Telecom Expense Management (TEM); and
- Wireless Carrier Services.
- Get sources of supply for mobility solutions under a single SIN;
- Benefit from more competition from new and emerging companies;
- Keep pace with rapid technology changes and new offerings;
- Use the streamlined Request For Quote process using the RFQ generator tool;
- Meet the federal government’s growing need for advanced and cutting-edge mobile solutions; and
- Make strategic decisions and get the full value and benefits of mobility category management.
How to Add the Wireless Mobility Solutions SIN
Existing Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Contract Holders
- Submit a modification to add the Wireless Mobility Solutions SIN 132-53 (legacy)/517312 (consolidated solicitation) through GSA's eOffer/eMod portal.
Without an Existing MAS Contract
- Follow steps in the online guide to prepare and send an offer.
Email us for more information at ITCSC@gsa.gov.