Wireless Mobility Solutions (132-53)
Our wireless and mobile solutions better meet the needs of federal, state, local, regional, and tribal governments. Our Wireless Mobility SIN will increase clarity, convenience, and rapid access to commercially available wireless solutions and advanced mobility solutions.
Get the following from the Wireless Mobility SIN:
- Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM);
- Internet of Things (IoT);
- Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS);
- Mobile Application Vetting;
- Mobile Backend-as-a-Service (MBaaS);
- Mobile Hardware/Infrastructure;
- Mobile Identity Management;
- Mobile Threat Protection (MTP);
- Other/Mobile Services;
- Telecom Expense Management (TEM); and
- Wireless Carrier Services.
- Get sources of supply for mobility solutions under a single SIN;
- Benefit from more competition from new and emerging companies;
- Keep pace with rapid technology changes and new offerings;
- Use the streamlined Request For Quote process using the RFQ generator tool;
- Meet the federal government’s growing need for advanced and cutting-edge mobile solutions; and
- Allow your agency to make strategic decisions and get the full value and benefits of mobility category management.
How to Add the Wireless Mobility Solutions SIN
Current Existing IT Schedule 70 Contract Holders
- Send a modification to add the Wireless Mobility Solutions Special Item Number (SIN 132-53) to the current contract through GSA's eOffer/eMod portal.
- Include the existing contract number in the body of the email.
Without an Existing IT Schedule 70 Contract
- Follow steps in the online guide to prepare and send an offer.
Email us for more information at ITCSC@gsa.gov.