2nd Generation Information Technology Blanket Purchase Agreements (2GIT BPAs)
GSA’s 2nd Generation Information Technology Blanket Purchase Agreements (2GIT BPAs) provide access to Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) hardware/software and services.
Due to current protests awaiting resolution, a stay has been instituted. Once available, the 2GIT BPAs will offer pre-competed IT hardware and software products through GSA Schedule Special Item Numbers (SINs). The SINs offered in these BPAs are:
- 33411 - Purchase of New Equipment (formerly SIN 132-8)
- 811212 - Maintenance of Equipment, Repair Services and/or Repair/Spare Parts (formerly SIN 132-12)
- 511210 - Software License - Term Software & Perpetual (formerly SINs 132-32 and 132-33)
- 54151 - Software Maintenance Services (formerly SIN 132-34)
- OLM - Order-Level Materials (formerly SIN 70-500)
Until 2GIT is available, use eBuy to directly solicit quotations from vendors that offer the services or SINs you require. Be sure to include any special requirements (like small business or other socioeconomic set-asides) if needed.
Keep in mind: the contractors you select will be notified of your request for quotes (RFQ). All MAS contractors that offer your selection will be able to respond to your RFQ.
US Air Force customers must also follow the guidance laid out in this October 2019 memo.
For more information on Schedules please see the Multiple Award Schedules Offerings and Requirements.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/2git.