Buying from Small Business
You can access technology solutions from small businesses on MAS Information Technology. Small businesses make up more than half of MAS Information Technology industry partners.
MAS Information Technology can help government customers meet their socioeconomic goals. In accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), customers can mandate or indicate a preference for small businesses for their acquisitions.
Finding small businesses on MAS Information Technology
- Visit GSA's eLibrary and choose MAS Information Technology from "Quick Schedules", found in the drop down menu on the top right;
- From the MAS Information Technology page, choose your Special Item Number (SIN)/Category and select;
- Choose the desired socioeconomic indicator(s) from the selector display box on the right, and select;
- Further sort the search results by location or download them to a spreadsheet;
- Follow FAR 8.4 Federal Supply Schedules ordering procedures to do business with the selected vendors.