SINs and Solutions We Offer
Information Technology Category (ITC) offers federal, state, local and tribal governments innovative solutions to their information technology needs.
Find information technology solutions through the Special Item Numbers (SINs) listed below. State, local, and tribal governments can use the Cooperative Purchasing Program to get these solutions.
We constantly monitor the market to add new products and services, as well as new, innovative companies. We also work with agencies to meet their specific needs and demands.
Subcategory: Electronic Commerce
E-mail services, Internet access services, electronic subscription services, data transmission services, and emerging electronic commerce technologies.
- Electronic Commerce (SIN 54151ECOM)
Subcategory: IT Hardware
Desktops, laptops, computer peripherals and more.
- Leasing of new electronic equipment (SIN 532420L)
- Purchasing of New Electronic Equipment (SIN 33411)
- Maintenance of Equipment, Repair Services and/or Repair/Spare Parts (SIN 811212)
Subcategory: IT Services
Database planning and design, systems analysis and design, network services, programming, conversion and implementation support, network services project management and data/records management.
- Health IT Services (SIN 54151HEAL)
- Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) (SIN 54151HACS)
- IT Professional Services (SIN 54151S)
Subcategory: IT Software
Software and accompanying services including asset management, data management, financial management, and business intelligence.
Subcategory: IT Solutions
Cloud services, credentialing and other specialized solutions.
- Automated Contact Center Solutions (SIN 561422)
- Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services (SIN 518210C)
- Continuous Diagnostics & Mitigation (CDM) Tools
- Earth Observation Solutions (EOS) (SIN 541370GEO)
- Identity, Credential and Access Management (ICAM) (SIN 541519ICAM)
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Shared Services Provider (SSP) Program (SIN 541519PKI)
- Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 Product and Service Components (SIN 541519IPIV)
Subcategory: IT Training
Training on hardware, software, cloud, and other applicable systems.
- Training Courses (SIN 611420)
Wireless and mobile solutions, including commercial satellite communications for first responders.
- Wireless Mobility Solutions (SIN 517312)
- Commercial Satellite Communications COMSATCOM Transponded Capacity (SIN 517410)
ITC Offer Initiatives
The FASt Lane program ensures our government customer agencies have quicker access to emerging technologies and innovative offerings. With FASt Lane, vendors get shorter processing times for Information Technology Category (ITC) contract actions that directly support federal customer agency requirements.
Multiple Award Schedule Startup Springboard
Startup Springboard aims to make it easier for newer companies to submit an offer and be awarded a MAS contract. The program is geared towards companies that do not meet the solicitation requirement of having two years of corporate experience or financial statements, as outlined in MAS solicitation provision, SCP-FSS-001, Instructions Applicable to All Offerors.*
- GSA Advantage!® - browse and buy GSA products and services
- GSA eLibrary - browse GSA Schedules
- eBuy - submit RFPs and RFQs
- eOffer/eMod - submit contract offers and modification requests
- Vendor Support Center - review and report sales