Automated Contact Center Solutions (ACCS) SIN 132-20 (legacy) / 561422 (new)
GSA’s IT Solutions Subcategory Special Item Number for Automated Contact Center Solutions (ACCS) supports the vision of providing the public with ready access to government information and services, and helping agencies ensure timely, consistent, and accurate responses to citizen inquiries. ACCS provides federal agencies with easy access to a broad range of contact center services that will make that vision a reality.
The Customer Engagement and Solutions Development Division (CESDD) manages the program activities under the SIN Automated Contact Center Solutions. Please address any questions to the CESDD team at email@example.com.
Access to modern contact center paradigms help to ensure improved customer experience.
With the ACCS SIN, the ordering agency can:
- Acquire the technology and professional services needed for contact centers;
- Combine ACCS SIN with other SINs to obtain the additional support needed for completing the contact center acquisition;
- Access pre-vetted, experienced contact center solution contractors providing the complete range of contact center solutions and services;
- Set up Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) for recurring needs or indefinite requirements over several years;
- Meet socio-economic goals with awards to small businesses and other qualified vendors;
- Reduce procurement lead times, with no synopsis required;
- Negotiate further discounts to the pre-established ceiling prices;
- Set up terms and conditions at the master contract level;
- Customize terms and conditions at the task order level;
- Use simplified procurement process for services;
- Keep complete control over the acquisition process from start to finish;
- Make sure good prices and performance through sufficient competition; and
- Meet diverse agency requirements using a flexible pricing structure.
How to Buy Automated Contact Center Solutions
Federal, state, local, tribal, and other eligible entities who want to purchase Automated Contact Center Solutions can use the IT Solutions Subcategory procurement process. Visit the How to Order page for step-by-step instructions and resources. View the Automated Contact Center Solutions SIN Vendors on eLibrary.
How to Sell through the Automated Contact Center Solutions SIN
Automated Contact Center Solution providers can apply to sell through the ACCS SIN by downloading the MAS Information Technology Package with detailed instructions.
Legacy Schedule 70 Contract Holders
Send a modification to add the ACCS SIN to your current contract through GSA's eOffer/eMod portal.
Industry Partners without an Existing MAS Contract
Follow the steps in the online guide to preparing and submitting an offer.
Questions? Contact the team at ContactCenter@gsa.gov.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/contactcenter