Cloud Computing and Cloud Related IT Professional Services
Buying Cloud Computing and Cloud Related IT Professional Services means:
- Buying with acquisition and technology guidance from our subject matter experts.
- Buying commercial cloud computing services and cloud professional services using a single Special Item Number (SIN).
- Buying cloud computing services that meet the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-145 "The NIST Definition of Cloud Computing" including the essential cloud characteristics of: On-Demand Self-Service, Broad Network Access, Resource Pooling, Rapid Elasticity, Measured Service.
- Cloud computing services
- Cloud related IT professional services that support the adoption, analysis, development, governance, migration, operations and maintenance, optimization, and other cloud related activities.
How to order
Federal, state, local, and tribal governments can order Cloud Computing and Cloud Related IT Professional Services — SIN 518210C on Multiple Award Schedule (MAS).
Find a full list of Cloud computing services and Cloud professional services vendors on eLibrary.
- GSA MAS Cloud SIN Ordering Guide [PDF - 295 KB]
- GSA IT Solutions Navigator
- GSA Market Research as a Service (MRAS)
- GSA Scope Review Tool
Ordering codes and references
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- 518210 - Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
Product Service Codes (PSC) — PSC manual
- DA10 - IT and Telecom — Business Application/Application Development Software as a Service
- DB10 - IT and Telecom — Compute as a Service: Mainframe/Servers
- DC10 - IT and Telecom — Data Center as a Service
- DE10 - IT and Telecom — End User as a Service: Help Desk; Tier 1-2, Workspace, Print, Productivity Tools
- DF10 - IT and Telecom — IT Management as a Service
- DG10 - IT and Telecom — Network as a Service
- DH01 - IT and Telecom — Platform Support Services: Database, Mainframe, Middleware (Labor)
- DH10 - IT and Telecom — Platform as a Service: Database, Mainframe, Middleware
- DK01 - IT and Telecom — Storage Support Services (Labor)
- DK10 - IT and Telecom — Storage as a Service
- D305 - IT and Telecom — IT and Telecom - Teleprocessing, Timeshare, Cloud Computing, and High Performance Computing (RETIRED)
Cloud service models
You buy the computing resources and control the Operating System (OS), storage, platform, deployed applications, and some limited infrastructure configurations, but you do not manage the physical infrastructure. Examples of IaaS include:
- Bare-Metal as a Service
- Data Center as a Service
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Storage as a Service
You deploy applications onto a cloud platform service using provider-supplied tools. You have control over deployed applications and some limited platform configurations but do not manage the platform or infrastructure. Examples of PaaS include:
- Backend as a Service
- Database as a Service
- Function as a service
You use a provider's applications on the provider's cloud infrastructure, but do not manage/control the platform or infrastructure. You have limited application-level configuration control. Examples of SaaS include:
- Application as a Service
- Customer Relationship Management as a Service
- Office Productivity as a Service
- Video as a Service
How to sell
Existing MAS contract holders
Submit a modification to add Cloud Computing and Cloud Related IT Professional Services in the eOffer/eMod portal.
Without an existing MAS contract
Follow the MAS Roadmap guidance for preparing and sending an offer.
- Cloud Information Center (CIC)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- Federal CIO Cloud Smart strategy
- Federal CIO Council Cloud & Infrastructure Community of Practice (C&I CoP)
- FedRAMP Marketplace
- GSA Cloud Adoption Center of Excellence (CoE)
- GSA Data Center and Cloud Optimization Initiative Program Management Office (DCCOI PMO)
- GSA Infrastructure Optimization (IO) Center of Excellence (CoE)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology Computer Security Resource Center (NIST CSRC)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-145 "The NIST Definition of Cloud Computing"
- Technology at GSA
The shortcut for this page is gsa.gov/cloud.