Earth Observation Solutions Special Item Number (SIN 541370GEO)
GSA IT Category has implemented a Special Item Number 541370GEO for all earth observation products, services and solutions. This single SIN groups together geospatial data, knowledge and analytics within the Consolidated Schedule and makes it easier for agencies to acquire these solutions.
The IT Category's SIN for Earth Observation Solutions includes:
- Advanced data analytics;
- Change detection;
- Delivery to ground and mobile ground terminals;
- Direct access service to cell phones, ships, aircraft;
- Geospatial products and services;
- Machine learning;
- Predictive analytics;
- Remote sensing and analytical software products;
- Sensor data includes:
- Synthetic aperture radar (SAR);
- Geomagnetic field, gravity field;
- Other current and emerging technologies; and
- Other products and services relevant to Earth Observation Solutions.
State, local, and tribal governments and institutions of higher education can order using the Cooperative Purchasing Program.
How to Buy Earth Observation Solutions
Customers who want to purchase Earth Observation Solutions can use the Consolidated Schedule procurement process:
- Visit the How to Order page for step-by-step instructions and resources; and
- Visit Earth Observation Solutions SIN vendors on GSA elibrary for terms and conditions, pricing, and vendor socio-economic status.
Benefits to Agencies
- Pre-vetted, qualified industry partners, including small and disadvantaged businesses and other socioeconomic companies;
- Pre-negotiated ceiling prices for price reasonableness that can be further discounted through head-to-head competition and negotiations;
- A suite of GSA Online Acquisition Tools to streamline processes from conducting market research to award while assuring compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR);
- Ability to establish agreements, known as Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA), for recurring needs by the government;
- Cooperative Purchasing and Disaster Preparedness and Recovery;
- Flexible terms and conditions for commercial products and services;
- Reduced procurement lead times through pre-competed contract vehicle solutions – by up to 50 percent vs. full and open market competition; and
- Ability to use FAR 51 Deviation to acquire from other schedule holders.
Advantages to Vendors
- Have your Earth Observation Solutions offering featured so agencies can easily choose it to meet government requirements and assure the maximum benefit; and
- Apply for the Earth Observation Solutions SIN through GSA’s eOffer tool.
How to Add the Earth Observation Solutions SIN
Current Existing Schedule Contract Holders
Submit a modification to add the Earth Observation Solutions SIN 541370GEO to the current contract. Email GSA's FAStlane@gsa.gov using the subject line "EOS FASt Lane contract modification” for faster processing.
Without an Existing Schedule Contract
- Follow steps in the online guide to prepare and submit an offer; and
- After submitting the offer, email FAStlane@gsa.gov using the subject line "EOS FASt Lane new offer".