Electronic Commerce SIN 132-52 (legacy) / 54151ECOM (new)
GSA’s E-Commerce SIN allows federal agencies to order:
- Network services;
- Email services;
- Internet access services;
- Electronic subscription services;
- Data transmission services; and
- Emerging E-commerce Technologies.
State, local, and tribal governments can use the Cooperative Purchasing Program to order.
Benefits to Agencies
- Save time and resources by using eligible private companies that offer pre-approved e-commerce services.
- Use the Information Technology Category procurement process to purchase.
- Access the latest Electronic commerce contractor listing.
Federal agencies can also use FASt Lane.
Advantages to Vendors
- Have your E-commerce service offering featured so agencies can easily choose it.
- For the maximum benefit, apply for the Electronic Commerce SIN through GSA's eOffer tool.
How to add the Electronic Commerce SIN
Current MAS Contract Holders
- Submit a modification to add the Electronic Commerce SIN (132-52) to the current contract through GSA's eOffer/eMod portal.
- After submitting the mod, email FAStlane@gsa.gov with the subject line "FASt Lane contract modification".
- Include the existing contract number in the body of the email.
Without an MAS Contract
- Follow steps in the online guide to prepare and submit an offer.
- After submitting the offer, email FAStlane@gsa.gov using the subject line "FASt Lane new offer".
Email us for more information at eCommerceSIN@gsa.gov.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/ecommercesin