IT Professional Services Special Item Number (SIN 54151S)
MAS Information Technology's Special Item Number (SIN) 54151S for all IT Professional Services includes:
- Cloud services (all associated labor);
- Cognitive computing;
- Conversion and implementation support;
- Database planning and design;
- Internet of Things (IoT);
- IT project management;
- Migration services (of all kinds);
- Network services;
- Resources and facilities management;
- Systems analysis, design, and implementation; and
- Other services relevant to 29 CFR 541.400.
Widespread use of modern IT paradigms help to ensure protection of data, increased administrative efficiencies, greater cost savings, and improved customer experience.
With the IT Professional Services SIN, you get
- Access to pre-vetted, experienced IT solution providers;
- Access to the complete range of IT professional services;
- Innovative and cutting-edge technologies and methodologies;
- Universal labor category set that includes subject-matter experts (SMEs) in any technical field;
- Ability to meet socioeconomic goals with awards to small businesses and other qualified vendors;
- Ability to establish Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) for recurring needs or indefinite requirements over several years;
- Reduced procurement lead times, with no synopsis required;
- Pre-negotiated ceiling prices that can be further discounted;
- Established terms and conditions at the master contract level;
- Flexibility to have customized terms and conditions at the task order level;
- Simplified procurement process for services; and
- More data available to track IT spend.
How to Buy IT Professional Services
Federal, state, local, tribal, and other eligible entities who want to purchase IT Professional Services can use the same MAS Information Technology procurement process. Visit the How to Order page for step-by-step instructions and resources. View the IT Professional Services SIN Vendors on eLibrary.
How to Sell through the IT Professional Services SIN
IT Professional Services providers can apply to sell through the IT Professional Services SIN by downloading the MAS Information Technology Package with detailed instructions.
Current MAS Information Technology Contract Holders
- Submit a modification to add the IT Professional Services SIN 54151S to your current contract through GSA's eOffer/eMod portal.
- After submitting the modification, email FAStlane@gsa.gov using the subject line "FASt Lane contract modification” for faster processing.
- Include your existing contract number in the email body.
Industry Partners without an Existing MAS Information Technology Contract
- Follow the steps in the online guide to preparing and submitting an offer.
- After submitting the offer, email FAStlane@gsa.gov using the subject line "FASt Lane new offer" for faster processing.
- Include the new offer code provided by GSA in the email body.
Questions? Contact the team at IT-PS-SIN@gsa.gov
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/itprofessionalservices.