Wireless Mobility Solutions
GSA's Wireless Mobility Solution contracts have been designated Best-in-Class (BIC). BIC means that it's a preferred government wide solution because it provides an opportunity to use the federal government's buying power. Wireless Mobility Solution contracts include the MAS Information Technology Special Item Numbers 132-53 (legacy)/517312 (consolidated solicitation).
Wireless Mobility Solutions SIN 132-53 (legacy)/517312 (consolidated solicitation) meets the needs of federal, state, local, regional, and tribal governments for wireless mobility solutions under one Special Item Number (SIN).
Wireless Mobility Solutions increases clarity, convenience, and rapid access to commercially available wireless solutions and advanced mobility solutions.
Get the following from Wireless Mobility Solutions SIN 132-53 (legacy)/517312 (consolidated solicitation):
- Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM);
- Internet of Things (IoT);
- Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS);
- Mobile Application Vetting;
- Mobile Backend-as-a-Service (MBaaS);
- Mobile Hardware/Infrastructure;
- Mobile Identity Management;
- Mobile Threat Protection (MTP);
- Other/Mobile Services;
- Telecom Expense Management (TEM); and
- Wireless Carrier Services.
List of Approved Vendors per Subcategory - Updated as of September 25, 2020
Wireless Mobility Solutions by Subcategory [PDF - 80 KB] - download a list of industry partners and MAS Contract Numbers. Industry partners who would like to be added should complete the Modification Checklist [PDF - 93 KB].
- Get sources of supply for mobility solutions under a single SIN;
- Benefit from more competition from new and emerging companies;
- Keep pace with rapid technology changes and new offerings;
- Use the streamlined Request For Quote process using the RFQ generator tool;
- Meet the federal government’s growing need for advanced and cutting-edge mobile solutions; and
- Make strategic decisions and get the full value and benefits of mobility category management.
How to Add the Wireless Mobility Solutions SIN
Existing Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Contract Holders
- Submit a modification to add the Wireless Mobility Solutions SIN 132-53 (legacy)/517312 (consolidated solicitation) through GSA's eOffer/eMod portal.
Without an Existing MAS Contract
- Follow steps in the online guide to prepare and send an offer.
Email us for more information at ITCSC@gsa.gov.