Wireless Mobility Solutions SIN 517312
On Friday, February 5, 2021 the SIN Subgroup for Wireless Mobility Solutions SIN 517312 was temporarily deactivated. On Monday, February 8, 2021, instructions were emailed to all MAS Contractors holding SIN 517312 for re-selecting SIN Subgroups in their eBuy profile page. The SIN Subgroup was reactivated on Tuesday, February 9, 2021. Contractors are now able to select or re-select the appropriate SIN Subgroup that corresponds to their awarded offerings under their MAS contract only. For more information, see Instructions for Selecting SIN Subgroups [PDF - 52 KB].
GSA’s Wireless Mobility Solution contracts have been designated Best-in-Class (BIC). BIC means that it’s a preferred government wide solution because it provides an opportunity to use the federal government’s buying power. Wireless Mobility Solution contracts include the MAS Information Technology Special Item Number 517312.
Wireless Mobility Solutions SIN 517312 meets the needs of federal, state, local, regional, and tribal governments for wireless mobility solutions under one Special Item Number (SIN).
Wireless Mobility Solutions increases clarity, convenience, and rapid access to commercially available wireless solutions and advanced mobility solutions.
Get the following from Wireless Mobility Solutions SIN 517312:
- Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS)
- Mobile Application Vetting
- Mobile Backend-as-a-Service (MBaaS)
- Mobile Hardware/Infrastructure
- Mobile Identity Management
- Mobile Threat Protection (MTP)
- Other/Mobile Services
- Telecom Expense Management (TEM)
- Wireless Carrier Services
List of approved vendors per subcategory — updated as of September 25, 2020
Wireless Mobility Solutions by Subcategory [PDF - 80 KB] is a list of industry partners and MAS contract numbers. Industry partners who would like to be added should complete the modification checklist [PDF - 93 KB].
- Get sources of supply for mobility solutions under a single SIN
- Benefit from more competition from new and emerging companies
- Keep pace with rapid technology changes and new offerings
- Use the streamlined request for quote process using the RFQ generator tool
- Meet the federal government’s growing need for advanced and cutting-edge mobile solutions
- Make strategic decisions and get the full value and benefits of mobility category management
How to add the wireless mobility solutions SIN
Existing Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract holders
Those without an existing MAS contract
Email us for more information at ITCSC@gsa.gov.