MAS Information Technology
Buying through MAS Information Technology shortens procurement cycles, ensures compliance, and delivers the best value on over 7.5 million innovative IT products, services, and solutions from over 4,600 pre-vetted vendors. State, local, and tribal governments may be eligible to buy IT products and services under the Cooperative Purchasing Program.
- Do market research on eLibrary
- Buy from GSA Advantage!® online shopping and ordering system
- Buy from eBuy online Request for Quotation (RFQ) tool
What We Offer
- Special Item Numbers (SINs) including cloud, cybersecurity, ecommerce, health IT, hardware, software, and more
- Solutions including Satellite Services and Telecommunications, Wireless, and Mobility
- Free Scope Compatibility Review
Sell through MAS Information Technology
- How to sell through MAS IT
- How to prepare a MAS offer
- Startup Springboard—fewer than 2 years' professional/project experience? Use this!
- Fast Lane—shorter processing time
- Get the latest solicitation (FCIS-JB-980001-B)
MAS Information Technology provides training sessions throughout the year on important topics like:
- Contracts and contract modifications
- Doing business with MAS IT
- Keeping your contract current
- Pre/post award processes
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/schedule70.