Software Agreement BPA Resources
These Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and GSA documents explain how to use Software BPAs and how they affects software acquisitions. Some of these documents refer to the program by its previous name, SmartBUY.
Maximizing Use of SmartBUY and Avoiding Duplication of Agency Activities with the President's 24 E-Gov Initiatives [PDF - 85 KB] - Clarifies what agencies should do to prepare for SmartBUY, including:
- Listing of all available software agreements; and
- Database management software agreements.
Try the IT Solutions Navigator
Software Licensing Agreements
- Software Acquisition [PDF - 60 KB] 07/01/2004
- Guidance on the Federal Desktop Core Configuration (FDCC) [PDF - 60 KB] 02/25/2010
- Ensuring New Acquisitions Include Common Security Configurations [PDF - 27 KB] 06/01/2007
- Implementation of Commonly Accepted Security Configurations for Windows Operating Systems [PDF - 39 KB] 03/22/2007