What We Offer
You can view an alphabetical list of all software BPAs.
Software BPA categories shown below are mapped to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) memo authorizing SmartBUY. Not all market categories have software agreements in place.
|Database management||Oracle (DLT Solutions, Mythics, Inc., Immix Technologies and Affigent, LLC)||Programs that store large amounts of information in a hierarchical structure to allow users to search, retrieve, sort, revise, analyze, and order data quickly and efficiently.|
|Enterprise Management Software (EMS)||Quest Software (DLT Solutions, Inc., Four Points Technology)||Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) Enterprise Management Software (EMS) products include data protection, endpoint systems management, identity and access management, maintenance for information management, media, Microsoft platform management, performance monitoring and support in support of the DoD and federal mission, and software licenses.|
|Information Assurance (IA)||Xacta (Telos)||Software that protects and defends information systems and data by providing cybersecurity tools that ensure system availability, integrity, authentication, and confidentiality.|
Currently no BPAs exist in the market categories below. However, you can access these kinds of offerings through other GSA technology contracts.
Business intelligence - Allows enterprise users to analyze:
- Corporate data;
- Track organizational performance; and
- Detect business trends.
- Enterprise backup/recovery - An organizational business process that restarts operations following disasters.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) - Process improvement software used to manage important documents and other business information via a structured framework. ECM tools manage the:
- Revision control;
- Preservation; and
- Destruction of organizational content.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) - An integrated software used to manage an organization's resources. ERP systems integrate all business management functions including planning, inventory and materials management, engineering, order processing, manufacturing, purchasing, accounting, finance, and human resources.
- Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) - Systems that capture, store, analyze, and manage geographically referenced data. GIS tools allow users to create interactive queries, analyze spatial information, edit data, and map the results.
- Network Management - Network management tools and applications monitor an organization’s computer networks and effectively manage, control, and protect its IT assets.
Office automation - Programs used to produce documents by professional and clerical employees. A typical suite consists of:
- Word processing;
- Presentation graphics; and
- Relational database software.
- Open source - Free software and corresponding source code available to the general public. Open source code is typically created as a collaborative effort in which programmers improve upon the code and share the changes within the community.
print Last Reviewed: 2019-03-29