Section 889 Dashboard
Section 889 Part B of the FY19 NDAA went into effect on August 13, 2020. Before placing an order, check the 889 Part B Contract Vehicle Modification Tracking Dashboard (updated daily) to ensure the vendor has agreed to the mass modification clause (FAR clause 52.204-25, AUG 2020) and that you obtain representation as detailed in the provision (FAR 52.204-24, AUG 2020) unless you obtain a waiver or your agency policy specifies otherwise.
Get the expert network solutions you need anywhere in the world with Connections II.
This cost-saving, flexible multiple award IDIQ contract with a $5 billion ceiling offers access to pre-qualified partners and integrated network solutions like:
- Infrastructure design, installation, and implementation
- Professional services to support existing networks
- Upgrades for network equipment, standards (including IPv6), and systems
- Transition planning and integration services
- Customized client-specific systems
Connections II has a period of performance of 01/19/2020 - 01/18/2021 (task orders in place by 01/18/2021 go through 01/18/2026). Task orders may be fixed price or time and materials, and are limited in size per FAR Clause 52.216-19 in Section I of the contract.
- Compare prices (CLIN Checker)
- Get resources (ordering guidance, SOW templates, delegation of procurement authority, and more)
- Order from Connections II