Connections II Basics
Connections II is the go-to inter-agency contract for telecommunications and networking in buildings or campuses.
Focused and pre-competed labor
Connections II has a full networking and telecommunications labor set which supports these tasks.
Existing inter-agency contract
- Reduces agency costs and acquisition time by leveraging an existing contract; and
- Allows agencies to focus on missions, not acquisitions.
Use Connections II anywhere in the world.
Pre-competed, pre-vetted industry partners:
- Nineteen (19) contractors; and
- Nine (9) of them are small businesses.
Type of contract
Multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) - FAR Part 15
Period of performance and Ceiling
- Base of three years and three months, with six one-year options; and
- $5 Billion.
No limit on size or complexity of tasks
No task is too big or small for Connections II. While Connections II is built to handle complex solutions, it can also handle simple procurements.
The interactive tool allows Connections II stakeholders to view and segment Connections II information to make better business decisions.
You have the ability to:
- Explore Connections II data by federal agency and industry partner; and
- Build customized reports and download them to your computer.