Find resources that will assist you throughout transition below:
- All Agency Inventory Frequently Asked Questions [PDF - 294 KB] - Find answers provided by GSA to questions related to All Agency Inventory (AAI).
- All Agency Inventory User Guide [DOCX - 1 MB] - Review this guide to learn about the components of AAI, including data sources (input), available data fields, reports (output), the process to request AAI, and how to report issues.
- EIS Contracting Frequently Asked Questions [DOCX - 57 KB] - Get answers to questions related to Task Orders, roles and responsibilities, and other general questions related to the EIS acquisition.
- EIS Form to Request an EIS Delegation of Procurement Authority - Use this form to request DPA.
- EIS Management and Operations Handbook [DOCX - 2 MB] - Find an overview of all post-award related processes, such as ordering, Task Order administration, billing, Service Level Agreement management, and disputes.
- EIS Transition Closeout Project Plan [PDF - 1 MB] - Read this plan to understand GSA's approach for enforcing the eligibility condition for the extension of the expiring contracts and ensuring all services are disconnected from the expiring contracts by May 2023.
- EIS Transition Progress Tracking Report Dashboard [DOCX - 1 MB] - Review this report for a monthly summary of transition progress from the expiring Networx, WITS 3, and Local Telecommunications Services contracts.
- Fair Opportunity and Ordering Guide [PDF - 9 MB] - Review this guide on Fair Opportunity and Ordering to assist with transition to EIS and the award of task orders against EIS contracts.
- Full Service Frequently Asked Questions (Interact) - Find answers to questions related to GSA discontinuing full service on EIS.
- Full Service Transition Plan [PDF - 4 MB] - Find guidance for transitioning services from GSA's Full Service Program to EIS, including processes for coordination among GSA, the agency, and the contractors for transitioning services.
- GSA EIS 1102 Briefing Q&A (Interact) - Read the questions and answers provided after the GSA EIS 1102 Briefing on February 16, 2017.
- Lessons Learned [PDF - 4 MB] - Review Lessons Learned from previous transitions and consider these in planning for and executing transition to EIS in Appendix C of the Transition Handbook
- Predictive Analysis [PDF - 272 KB] - Use Networx installation intervals to aid EIS transition planning
- Service Guides - Download and get in depth guidance about each service that is offered on the EIS acquisition.
- Small Agency and Native American Tribe (SANAT) EIS Transition Plan [PDF - 368 KB]- Read this plan for an explanation of how GSA will assist small agencies and Native American tribes and work with the contractors through the GSAAT process.
- Transition Entities List [XLSX - 19 KB] - Review this table for a list of agency names, along with their respective AB Codes used to track transition.
- Transition Handbook [PDF - 4 MB] - Refer to this handbook for information about activities to prepare for, execute, and track transition to EIS.
- Transition Inventory User Guide [PDF - 3 MB] - Use this guide to assist with accessing the Transition Inventory (TI) module within E-MORRIS.
- Transition Inventory Frequently Asked Questions [PDF - 300 KB] - Review frequently asked questions about TI.
- Transition Strategy and Management Plan [PDF - 4 MB] - Read this plan to understand the program-level, Governmentwide approach that GSA follows to manage a successful transition to EIS.
EIS Bulletin Summary August 30, 2021 [DOCX - 22 KB] - Bulletins are brief, hard-hitting tips for specific topics. Review topics and link directly to bulletins on GSA interact.
GSA Public Buildings Service (PBS)
- Introduction to SSAT (Solicitation and SOW Assistance Tool) video on YouTube - Watch an instructional video for an overview of the SSAT tool.
- What is Transition? video on YouTube - Watch a brief video introducing the topic of agency transition to the EIS contract vehicle.
- Recorded Training Sessions - View workshops and other emerging training sessions available on GSA's YouTube channel.
- Mitigating Transition Delays Workshop - Industry and Government discussion of issues that delay implementation and strategies to mitigate them (October 31, 2019)
- Collaboration with GSA's Office of Public Buildings Service Workshop - Considerations for infrastructure impacts, understanding PBS' landlord role and PBS managed properties (June 20, 2019)
- Transition Order Sequencing Workshop - Guidance and important factors regarding sequencing EIS orders (April 25, 2019)
- Inventory Assurance Workshop - Recommended steps and tools to assist agencies with transitioning inventory (March 28, 209)
- Workshop 6 - Industry Perspective on Providing High Quality EIS Proposals (May 31, 2018)
- EIS Use Case Reviews - Approaches for Fair Opportunity Solicitations (May 17, 2018)
- Full Service Workshop 5 - A Case for Modernizing Voice Service (April 26, 2018)
- Full Service Workshop 4 - EIS Transition Planning for GSA Managed VoIP Customers (March 15, 2018)
- Full Service Workshop 3 - Mapping the Full Service Delivery Model to EIS (February 8, 2018)
- Modernization and Acquisition Approaches for EIS Solicitations (February 1, 2018)
- Full Service Workshop 2 - GSA Managed TDM-based PBXs (January 10, 2018)
- Full Service Workshop 1 - Report 24 (December 14, 2017)
Additional Web Resources