Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) Transition
Originally set to expire on or before May 2020, GSA extended the current telecommunications contracts until May 2023. Agencies should focus on meeting transition-related timelines noted:
- October 1, 2020: Freeze on modifications to Networx and WITS3 and on orders for the Local Service Contracts.
- March 31, 2021: 50% of agencies’ telecom inventory must be off current contracts and moved to EIS.
- March 31, 2022: 90% of agencies’ telecom inventory must be off current contracts and moved to EIS.
- September 30, 2022: 100% of agencies’ telecom inventory must be off current contracts and moved to EIS.
- May 31, 2023: Networx, WITS3, and Local Service telecom contracts expire.
Use of the extended contracts will be further restricted by the limitations process and the freeze on modifications and orders. Read more about this in the letter to all Agency Transition Sponsors [PDF - 189 KB] from FAS Assistant Commissioner Laura Stanton.
If you need help with agency transition, contact the IT Customer Service Center at 855-482-4348 or ITCSC@gsa.gov.
Find tools, self-help instructions, and resources to help your federal agency transition from Networx, WITS3, and Local Telecommunications Services contracts to Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS).
What is Transition?
Learn the basics about transition and what you need to do to prepare.
Save time by accessing the expert help you need.
Browse resources available for guidance on transitioning to EIS.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/eistransition