Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) Transition
All agencies using Networx, WITS 3, and Local Telecommunications contracts must transition to Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) contracts or another vehicle according to the following schedule:
- March 31, 2022: 90% of agencies’ telecom inventory must be off expiring contracts and moved to EIS
- September 30, 2022: 100% of agencies’ telecom inventory must be off expiring contracts and moved to EIS
- September 30, 2022: Agencies sign Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) for Continuity of Service period
- November 1, 2022 - May 31, 2023: Contractors disconnect agencies without MOUs
- May 31, 2024: Continuity of Service period ends for agencies with signed MOUs
Use of the extended contracts will be further restricted by the limitations process and the freeze on modifications and orders. Read more about this in the letter to all Agency Transition Sponsors [PDF - 189 KB] from FAS Assistant Commissioner Laura Stanton.
- We update the Networks Authorized User List (NAUL) [XLSX - 88 KB] of agencies authorized to use the extended contracts (see Section H.2.3a and b of those contracts) as we enforce the eligibility condition for the extension of expiring contracts. In preparation for the Continuity of Service period, we prepared a Preliminary NAUL [XLSX - 83 KB] to indicate the agencies that will be authorized to use the Continuity of Service Period and those that will be removed from the NAUL in May 2023.
- Review GSA's Full Service Transition Plan [PDF - 4 MB] for updates on local number portability and coordination with Public Buildings Service (PBS)
- Learn how GSA is helping small agencies and Native American tribes [PDF - 368 KB] through EIS' GSAAT process
- Check monthly for the EIS Transition Progress Tracking Report Dashboard [DOCX - 60 KB] for an overview of transition progress.
If you need help with agency transition, contact the IT Customer Service Center at 855-482-4348 or ITCSC@gsa.gov.
Find tools, self-help instructions, and resources to help your federal agency transition from Networx, WITS3, and Local Telecommunications Services contracts to Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS).
What is Transition?
Learn the basics about transition and what you need to do to prepare.
Save time by accessing the expert help you need.
- Review Lessons Learned from previous transitions and find guidance for planning and executing your transition in the Transition Handbook [DOCX - 4 MB]
- Learn more about Transition Inventory
- Take advantage of EIS Training Opportunities
- Contact Customer Support
Browse resources available for guidance on transitioning to EIS.