Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Resources
Get help transitioning from Networx and Local Service Agreements (LSA) and ordering Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS).
- Agency Pricer Tool Resources
- Informational Videos
- Mapping Spreadsheet from the CIO councils blog to track costs and cost allocation
- Ordering and Management Resources
- Service Guides
- Transition Resources
- IT Modernization Resources
- Videos on YouTube
- More Resources
- EIS Supplier Business Support Systems (BSS) Authority to Operate (ATO) [DOCX - 87 KB]- Final report indicates all EIS contractors completed BSS FISMA Security Assessment & Authorization (A&A). EIS requires a "moderate" authorization defined in FIPS 199, NIST SP 800-60 and GSA Policies and Procedures. As of January 2020, all nine EIS contractors successfully completed both BSS functional and security testing, allowing them to accept and process task orders or service orders, provision or deliver services, bill for services and are now compliant with EIS contract section H.21.
- Conexus - GSA's Telecom Expense Management System (TEMS) tool which supports EIS post-acquisition activities. Use it to manage agency funding, place and track Service Orders (SOs) to EIS awarded contractors, view and reconcile monthly vendor invoices, track Conexus advised disputes, view inventory, and create and download reports. If you are experiencing issues with Conexus, email our Conexus Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Ordering Resource Guide [PDF - 643 KB]
- Contracting Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) [DOCX - 57 KB] - Get answers to questions related to task orders, roles and duties, and other general questions related to the EIS acquisition.
- Fair Opportunity and Ordering Guide [PDF - 9 MB] - This guide focuses on Fair Opportunity and Ordering during transition. Many of the activities and practices discussed apply to the EIS' work phase.
- Form to Request an EIS Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) - Warranted contracting officers (CO) or an authorized official with power to obligate funds for an agency may now request a DPA.
- EIS Pre-Solicitation Checklist [DOCX - 73 KB] - A quick reference checklist to assist the agency Ordering Contracting Officer (OCO) and Contracting Officer Representative (COR) as EIS solicitations are developed.
- Introduction to SSAT (Solicitation and SOW Assistance Tool) - overview of the SSAT tool.
- Management and Operations (MOPS) Handbook [PDF - 2 MB] - An overview of all post-award related processes, such as ordering, task order administration, billing, service-level agreement (SLA) management, and dispute resolution.
- Management and Operations (MOPS) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) [XLSX - 544 KB] - Including ordering, task order administration, billing, service-level agreement (SLA) management, and dispute resolution that are sort-able by contract section and topic.
- See our EIS Playlist on GSA's YouTube channel.
- Get detailed information about each service that's offered on the EIS Public Pricer.
For access to the EIS Agency Pricer, fill out the following forms and send them to email@example.com:
- Agreement to Protect Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) Government Information [DOCX - 36 KB]
- Corporate Nondisclosure/Conflict of Interest Form [DOCX - 31 KB]
- Certification Regarding Nondisclosure of EIS Acquisition Information [DOCX - 32 KB]
- EIS Agency Pricer Access Request Form [DOCX - 56 KB]
Find self-help instructions, tools, and resources for transitioning to EIS.
- What is Transition?
- IPV6 Transition SOO Template v1.3 [DOCX - 486 KB]
- Transition Handbook [DOCX - 4 MB]
- Transition Inventory User Guide [PDF - 3 MB]
- Transition Inventory Frequently Asked Questions [PDF - 300 KB]
- Transition Strategy and Management Plan (TSMP) [PDF - 4 MB]
Find resources for modernizing your IT infrastructure.
- Branch Office Use Case TIC 3.0 [PDF - 1 MB]
- EIS and Zero Trust Architecture [PDF - 668 KB]
- Legacy to IP Voice [PDF - 128 KB]
- Modernize WAN with Ethernet [PDF - 133 KB]
- Secure Modernization and Adoption of TIC 3.0 with EIS and the MSS Trusted Internet Connections Service (TICS) [PDF - 2 MB]
- Software Defined - Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) [PDF - 123 KB]
- Solutions for the Traditional Trusted Internet Connection [PDF - 130 KB]
- Transition to Internet Protocol Version 6 [PDF - 192 KB]
- EIS and the implementation of Security as a Service (SECaaS) [PDF - 237 KB]
- Moving IT Modernization forward with EIS and TIC 3.0 [PDF - 525 KB]
- SD-WAN Overview and Ordering Guide [PDF - 2 MB]
- Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) [PDF - 834 KB]
- EIS Training Opportunities- Find virtual and in-person training and certification opportunities. They are available to contracting officers (COs), telecommunications program managers, contracting officers’ representatives (CORs), other agency users of EIS, and contractors.
- EIS Interact Community- Join the EIS Interact Community and find the latest RFP amendments and changes, connect with industry partners and customers, and find other resources:
- Customer Support- Get expert help.