Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Resources
Get help transitioning from Networx and Local Service Agreements (LSA) and ordering Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS).
Ordering and Management Resources
- EIS Supplier Business Support Systems (BSS) Authority to Operate (ATO) [DOCX - 87 KB]- Final report indicates all EIS contractors completed BSS FISMA Security Assessment & Authorization (A&A). EIS requires a "moderate" authorization defined in FIPS 199, NIST SP 800-60 and GSA Policies and Procedures. As of January 2020, all nine EIS contractors successfully completed both BSS functional and security testing, allowing them to accept and process task orders or service orders, provision or deliver services, bill for services and are now compliant with EIS contract section H.21.
- Conexus - GSA's Telecom Expense Management System (TEMS) tool which supports EIS post-acquisition activities. Use it to manage agency funding, place and track Service Orders (SOs) to EIS awarded contractors, view and reconcile monthly vendor invoices, track Conexus advised disputes, view inventory, and create and download reports.
- Contracting Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) [DOCX - 57 KB] - Get answers to questions related to task orders, roles and duties, and other general questions related to the EIS acquisition.
- Fair Opportunity and Ordering Guide [PDF - 9 MB] - This guide focuses on Fair Opportunity and Ordering during transition. Many of the activities and practices discussed apply to the EIS' work phase.
- Form to Request an EIS Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) - Warranted contracting officers (CO) or an authorized official with power to obligate funds for an agency may now request a DPA.
- EIS Pre-Solicitation Checklist [DOCX - 73 KB] - A quick reference checklist to assist the agency Ordering Contracting Officer (OCO) and Contracting Officer Representative (COR) as EIS solicitations are developed.
- Introduction to SSAT (Solicitation and SOW Assistance Tool) - overview of the SSAT tool.
- Management and Operations (MOPS) Handbook [DOCX - 1 MB] - An overview of all post-award related processes, such as ordering, task order administration, billing, service-level agreement (SLA) management, and dispute resolution.
- Management and Operations (MOPS) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) [XLSX - 544 KB] - Including ordering, task order administration, billing, service-level agreement (SLA) management, and dispute resolution that are sort-able by contract section and topic.
Agency Tool Resources
For access to the EIS Agency Pricer, fill out the following forms and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Find self-help instructions, tools, and resources for transitioning to EIS.
IT Modernization Resources
Find resources for modernizing your IT infrastructure.
- EIS Training Opportunities- Find virtual and in-person training and certification opportunities. They are available to contracting officers (COs), telecommunications program managers, contracting officers’ representatives (CORs), other agency users of EIS, and contractors.
- EIS Interact Community- Join the EIS Interact Community and find the latest RFP amendments and changes, connect with industry partners and customers, and find other resources:
- Customer Support- Get expert help.