Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Resources
Find a variety of resources to assist in transitioning and ordering Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS).
- Ordering and Management Resources
- EIS Service Guides
- EIS Videos on YouTube
- EIS Informational Videos
- EIS Agency Pricer Tool Resources
- Transition Resources
- Additional Resources
- Conexus - access the new GSA Telecom Expense Management System (TEMS) tool which supports EIS post-acquisition activities. Use it to manage agency funding, place and track Service Orders (SOs) to EIS awarded contractors, view and reconcile monthly vendor invoices, track Conexus recommended disputes, view inventory, and create and download reports.
- Fair Opportunity and Ordering Guide [PDF - 713 KB] - This Guide focuses on Fair Opportunity and Ordering during transition, but most of the activities and practices discussed are applicable to the operational phase of EIS.
- EIS Contracting Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) [DOCX - 57 KB] - Get answers to questions related to Task Orders, Roles and Responsibilities, and other general questions related to the EIS acquisition.
- EIS Form to Request an EIS Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) - Warranted contracting officers or an authorized official with authority to obligate funds for an agency may now request a DPA.
- EIS Management and Operations (MOPS) Handbook [DOCX - 1 MB] – An overview of all post-award related processes, such as ordering, Task Order administration, billing, Service Level Agreement (SLA) management, and disputes.
- Introduction to SSAT (Solicitation and SOW Assistance Tool) (video on YouTube a nongovernment website) - Watch an instructional video for an overview of the SSAT tool.
- EIS Informational videos can be easily accessed by visiting our EIS Playlist on the GSA YouTube Channel.
- Access detailed information about each service that's offered on the EIS Public Pricer.
For access to the EIS Agency Pricer, fill out the following forms and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agreement to Protect Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) Government Information [DOC - 35 KB]
Corporate Nondisclosure/Conflict of Interest Form [DOC - 30 KB]
Certification Regarding Nondisclosure of EIS Acquisition Information [DOCX - 28 KB]
EIS Agency Pricer Access Request Form [PDF - 119 KB]
Find self-help instructions, tools and resources for transitioning to EIS.
Examples provided below:
- What is Transition? (video on YouTube a nongovernment website)
- Transition Handbook [PDF - 740 KB]
- Transition Inventory User Guide [PDF - 3 MB]
- Transition Inventory Frequently Asked Questions [PDF - 300 KB]
- Transition Strategy and Management Plan (TSMP) [PDF - 3 MB]
- EIS Training Opportunities- Find virtual and in-person training and certification opportunities available to contracting officers (COs), telecommunications program managers, contracting officers’ representatives (CORs), other agency users of EIS, and contractors.
- EIS Interact Community- Join the EIS Interact Community today and find the latest RFP amendments and modifications notifications, connect with industry partners and customers, and other resources. Examples resources provided below:
- Customer Support- Contact customer support for contract support expertise.