How to Order Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions
Learn how to submit a complete solicitation package for scope review utilizing the detailed EIS In-Scope Review Instructions [PDF - 592 KB]
Follow the steps below to order Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS).
- Review Ordering Guidance
- Request a Delegation of Procurement Authority
- Request In-Scope Review
View more resources for Ordering and Management.
Request a Delegation of Procurement Authority
Follow before and after instructions to request an EIS DPA.
Request In-Scope Review
Submit a request for a scope review once the solicitation package is complete; GSA will not review drafts or partial solicitations. However, if you need informal review prior to this final submission, please see your specific Telecommunications Solutions Broker (SB).
A scope review is required for all EIS solicitations over $150k. If an agency is taking an exception to fair opportunity and doesn't issue a solicitation, then a scope review is not required. EIS Solicitations must be reviewed by GSA prior to the agency Ordering Contracting Office (OCO) releasing the solicitation to the EIS contractors. OCOs must also have received a Delegation of Procurement Authority from the GSA Contracting Officer prior to releasing the solicitation. GSA will determine if the solicitation requirements are within scope and issue a written scope determination finding to the agency. Findings will include marked up comments in the original submitted solicitation documents.
How to Submit a Request
Detailed instructions on how to obtain access to the Agency Pricer Tool and submit a Scope Review request is provided in the EIS In-Scope Review Instructions [PDF - 592 KB].
Submit requests through the Agency Pricer Tool. To request access to the Agency Pricer visit the EIS Resources page for more information.
If you already have access to the Agency Pricer Tool, login through the GSA Network Hosting Center and select the “Scope Review” tab (at the top of the screen). Select “New Request” and complete the information fields, upload documents and submit the request.
Note: If you are unable to obtain access to the Agency Pricer, please download, complete and submit the EIS In-Scope Review Request [DOCX - 104 KB] form to your Telecommunications Solutions Broke (SB) via email.
Solicitation Submission Standards:
- Submit complete solicitation packages; This will enable an easier scope review process. If you need informal review prior to this final submission, please see your specific Telecommunications Solutions Broker (SB).
- In order to expedite the review and enable GSA to provide feedback more efficiently:
- Solicitation documents (sections B-M) must be in Microsoft Word format (.doc, .docx).
- Supporting files (price template, traffic models, service locations and addendums) may be in the following formats: Microsoft Word (*.doc, *.docx) Microsoft Excel (*.xls, *.xlsx) or Portable Document Format (*.pdf).
- Ensure solicitation documents are NOT password protected or encrypted - please remove all password protection and encryption before submitting your request.
Prior to submission, solicitation assistance may be available and can be coordinated with your specific Telecommunications Solutions Broker (SB). If you have questions on this instruction or are having issues submitting a document for a formal score determination, please contact the Transition Coordination Center (TCC).