Request an EIS Delegation of Procurement Authority
Warranted contracting officers (a contracting officer appointed pursuant to FAR 1.603) or an authorized official with authority to obligate funds for the agency must fill out the form below to request a Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA).
The DPA clearly delineates the roles and responsibilities between the GSA contracting officer and the ordering contracting officer, and complies with the Office of Management and Budget's (OMB) executive agent designation to GSA.
DPA requestors must provide a .gov or .mil email address. For requestors who do not have a .gov or .mil work email, use "EIS_DPA@gsa.gov" as your work email address in the form below. Additionally, requestors who do not have a .gov or .mil work email address must submit a copy of their warrant as a federal contracting officer to EIS_DPA@gsa.gov before it will be considered for approval.
Before requesting a DPA
Before you can request a DPA, you must:
- Successfully complete the GSA Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) Delegation of Procurement Authority Training (FAC066) offered on the Defense Acquisition University (DAU) website. Civilians may register on the DAU site to enroll in and complete DPA training.
- Review the corresponding Delegation of Procurement Authority Letter described in the training.
After requesting a DPA
- Email a copy of the EIS DPA training completion certificate to EIS_DPA@gsa.gov.
- GSA will review the completed form and initiate the DPA.
- You should receive an official DPA letter within two business days.
- After receiving the letter, you will be able to issue task orders on EIS.
Fields with an asterisk are required.