Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions
Section 889 Dashboard
Section 889 Part B of the FY19 NDAA went into effect on August 13, 2020. Before placing an order, check the 889 Part B Contract Vehicle Modification Tracking Dashboard (updated daily) to ensure the vendor has agreed to the mass modification clause (FAR clause 52.204-25, AUG 2020) and that you obtain representation as detailed in the provision (FAR 52.204-24, AUG 2020) unless you obtain a waiver or your agency policy specifies otherwise.
NEW: IT Modernization Use Case Infographics
Four new use cases for SD-WAN, Ethernet, IP Voice and Traditional TIC to assist agencies in modernizing IT infrastructure.
EIS Transition: Telecom Contracts Extended Until May 2023
Here's the new timeline:
- October 1, 2020, Freeze on modifications to Networx and WITS3 and orders for the Local Service Contracts begins
- March 31, 2021, 50% of your agency's telecom inventory must be moved to EIS
- March 31, 2022, 90% of your agency's telecom inventory must be moved to EIS
- September 30, 2022, 100% ofyour agency's telecom inventory must be moved to EIS
- May 31, 2023 Networx, WITS3, and Local Service telecom contracts expire.
Learn about the restrictions and limitations on extended contracts in this letter to all Agency Transition Sponsors
OMB announced the designation of Best-in-Class for the EIS contract. The BIC-designation for EIS represents a preferred governmentwide solution and provides a unique opportunity to leverage the government's buying power.
Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) Awarded
GSA announced the award of EIS on July 31, 2017. Access the EIS Contract Sections and official award announcement on the new beta.SAM.gov website.
- EIS Fact Sheet [DOCX - 33 KB]
- EIS Questions and Answers [DOCX - 26 KB]
- EIS Services and CBSAs Awarded
EIS is a comprehensive solution-based vehicle to address all aspects of federal agency IT telecommunications, and infrastructure requirements.
Learn more about EIS.
Type of contract: Multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) - FAR Part 15.
Period of performance: Base period: 7/31/17-7/30/22, Option Period 1: 7/31/22-7/30/27, Option Period 2: 7/31/27-7/30/32
Ceiling: $50 Billion.
Task Orders: Task orders may be fixed price or time and materials. And orders are limited in size per FAR Clause 52.216-19 in Section I of the contract.
How to Order
Find out How to Order EIS service offerings.
- Download the Fair Opportunity and Ordering Guide [PDF - 9 MB]
- Request a Delegation of Procurement Authority
- Request an In-Scope Review
Learn the basics of what the EIS programs offer.
Learn more about our industry partners and solutions providers.
Browse resources available for EIS.
- Fair Opportunity and Ordering Guide
- EIS Management and Operations (MOPS) Handbook [DOCX - 1 MB]
- EIS Contracting Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- View a complete list of EIS resources
The shortcut for this page is gsa.gov/eis.