Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) Wireless
New FSSI Wireless program launches:
Use this new mobility solution on IT Schedule 70 -- the enhanced Special Item Number (SIN) 132-53 allows you to purchase a broader portfolio of Wireless Mobility Solutions (WMS). This program replaces the expiring Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) Wireless Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs).
Note: If you've already placed a task order against the BPA's, you can exercise your option to extend it through 2023.
OMB Named FSSI Wireless Best-in-Class
The Wireless FSSI program will improve the procurement and management of wireless services across government. Agencies will be able to implement cellular service plans and devices more effectively and efficiently through the following:
- Unified acquisition – consolidates the number and variety of dispersed wireless contracts to reduce life-cycle management costs and drive better volume discounts.
- Improved information management – simplifies service plan management and enables centralized access to standardized usage data to easily identify opportunities for cost savings.
- Center of excellence – leverages best practices and collaboration across agencies and the entire community of stakeholders to optimize performance and increase value.
- Save time by consolidating multiple wireless services, plans, and devices across the enterprise into a streamlined program.
- Easily select the wireless carrier with the best quality, price, and service coverage.
- Save up to 30 percent by taking advantage of volume-pricing and price-maintenance controls.
- Gain control by electronically collecting and analyzing inventory and account data.
- Conveniently order through the flexible Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA), with online aids and GSA support. Quickly replace devices and comply with federal legislation and security regulations.
- Federal agencies, state and local governments can use the FSSI Wireless Program.
- Program based on GSA IT Schedule 70, SIN 132-53.
- Direct order from the contractor selected in accordance with FAR 8.405-3.
- Includes selection of no-charge devices, with device refresh after 20 months.
- Adheres to federal policies and administrative priorities.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/wirelessfssi