Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) Wireless
Use this new mobility solution on IT Schedule 70 -- the enhanced Special Item Number (SIN) 132-53 allows you to purchase a broader portfolio of Wireless Mobility Solutions (WMS). This program replaces the expiring Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) Wireless Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs).
Note: If you've already placed a task order against the BPAs, you can exercise your option to extend it through 2023.
- Save time by consolidating multiple wireless services, plans, and devices across the enterprise into a streamlined program.
- Easily select the wireless carrier with the best quality, price, and service coverage.
- Save up to 30 percent by taking advantage of volume-pricing and price-maintenance controls.
- Gain control by electronically collecting and analyzing inventory and account data.
- Conveniently order through the flexible Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA), with online aids and GSA support. Quickly replace devices and comply with federal legislation and security regulations.
- Federal agencies, state and local governments can use the FSSI Wireless Program.
- Program based on GSA IT Schedule 70, SIN 132-53.
- Direct order from the contractor selected in accordance with FAR 8.405-3.
- Includes selection of no-charge devices, with device refresh after 20 months.
- Adheres to federal policies and administrative priorities
Wireless Carrier Services Wireless Carrier Services (include, but are not limited to, Wireless Telecommunications Carriers and Telecommunication Resellers of Wireless Services) provide mobile communications services across CONUS and OCONUS locations.
Wireless Mobility Solutions Industry Partners
OR David Forston
|WidePoint Integrated Solutions Corp.||
- Wireless Savings Calculator
- Request for Quote tool
- Located on the Acquisition Gateway → Information technology -->Mobile Services Category Team
Industry partners who would like to be added should complete the Modification Checklist [DOCX - 20 KB].
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/wirelessfssi